Perez Hilton mentions Mika

patyricia

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it that magazine that goes back to the old day's .. in history ? or am i wrong lol! :naughty:

Probably, but I don't know about that...nah Bygones means the same like, doesn't matter or forget it. Geez, nobody watches Ally McBeal?:blink:

Probably, but I don't know about that...nah Bygones means the same like, doesn't matter or forget it. Geez, nobody watches Ally McBeal?:blink:

ive HEARD of Bygones, but never knew what it meant lol. ive HEARD of ally mcbeal, but never watched it xD

Ok...I still don't care if Mika's gay or not, but c'mon...

How can Perez be sure of that? :blink: Did Mika reveal anything? To Perez?? I don't think so, but whatever!

Btw...I liked that "Mikasexual" thing! :naughty:

Well, they hang out don't they? I'm sure Mika didn't have to 'reveal' anything to Perez - I'm quite sure Perez's 'gaydar' is sharp and true.

I know what you mean... But still...why would Perez say that in an interview? I mean, if Mika doesn't want to talk about it, why would Perez do it? I don't know...It's just my way of seeing things. If someone I know was gay and he/she didn't want to talk about it, I wouldn't be the one to do so... But hey, I'm not Perez...

Anyway, straight or gay, we love him either way! (Mika, not Perez...:naughty: )

This is just an assumption just like this article is.

But it seems to me, that Mika is so pure of heart,and just genuine. nothing more. I really think he looks straight past a persons physical features and looks into them,and when he does fall in love with somebody whoever they may be, weather they're a boy or girl wont matter to him, he loves that person and they happen to be female or male. Idk,maybe this doesn't make sense.

This thread made me think of this little song, sung in the foyer of Asda.

#Come and get your black bin bags

They're long and black and slender

Heavy duty black bin bags

Whether bi or straight or bender#

:roftl: :roftl:

i'll listen out for that bab :naughty:

i might even put a suggestion in for a new theme song to ask tony ... :roftl:

This is just an assumption just like this article is.

But it seems to me, that Mika is so pure of heart,and just genuine. nothing more. I really think he looks straight past a persons physical features and looks into them,and when he does fall in love with somebody whoever they may be, weather they're a boy or girl wont matter to him, he loves that person and they happen to be female or male. Idk,maybe this doesn't make sense.

Exactly!

Well said! :thumb_yello:

I really don't think that Mika is bisexual, but sometimes I wonder. There are some little things that I've noticed...

I mostly just think he's gay.

And I'm sure that Perez knows about Mika's sexuality. This is PEREZ we're talking about! You know that he has asked him about it! :roftl:

...and I'm probably going to get shot for this, but in this interview, near the end, when the woman asks him what celebrity he would like to go on a date with, when he starts to elaborate about not wanting to date one, is it just me or does he slip and say: "You can't exactly take him out for a sandwich, can you?" :naughty: He may've said "'em," like "them," but I don't think so. :wink2:

I really don't think that Mika is bisexual, but sometimes I wonder. There are some little things that I've noticed...

I mostly just think he's gay.

And I'm sure that Perez knows about Mika's sexuality. This is PEREZ we're talking about! You know that he has asked him about it! :roftl:

...and I'm probably going to get shot for this, but in this interview, near the end, when the woman asks him what celebrity he would like to go on a date with, when he starts to elaborate about not wanting to date one, is it just me or does he slip and say: "You can't exactly take him out for a sandwich, can you?" :naughty: He may've said "'em," like "them," but I don't think so. :wink2:

maybe

waiting for the ending to come up xD

but like when someone refers to people they usually say 'him' or 'he'

and with ships and countires its 'her' or 'she'