Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5)

Sasje

really ???

then you should settle in england or even better scotland, then you get some stormy days as well , or, if you love a lot of rain, maybe wales...

I totally agree!!!! Sounds like the PERFECT places for me!!!!!!

Would LOVE it!!!!!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, it sure is NOT heaven to me. So, maybe I am the wrong one to ask... I MUCH prefer dark weather so..... the climate is great, to most people.... LOL

The People, oh NO! Not the nicest in the world, that is for sure!!!!!

it is quite funny but we never like our own countries or states...:biggrin2:

mhmmmm....

it is sad when things like this happen and you find you can't trust anyone ...

Youre right.. its awful.. but seriously.. Im not going to let this spoil my week.. My buddy said that "its just a phone" and I guess he's right.. kind of..

Okay people..

gotta go..:blush-anim-cl:

Someone needs my help..

bye bye..:huglove:

bye Sasje

:huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

Zahara, I hope they didn't read your text messages, that would make the thief a real pig :sneaky2: (the person is actually already a pig because he/she stole your cellphone :bleh: )

it is quite funny but we never like our own countries or states...:biggrin2:

That is true!!!!! Kinda like no one ever likes their name, and they wish it were something different!!! I on the other hand happen to LOVE my name.... just not my region!!!!

That is true!!!!! Kinda like no one ever likes their name, and they wish it were something different!!! I on the other hand happen to LOVE my name.... just not my region!!!!

is holly your real name, or just a username? i like the name holly, it is a warm, but mischieveous name...

Youre right.. its awful.. but seriously.. Im not going to let this spoil my week.. My buddy said that "its just a phone" and I guess he's right.. kind of..

yes, zara, don't let it get you down...it is only material...and those texts were for you only...the other person should leave them alone, anyway and if they get read, it is whoever reads them who should blush, not you !!!

but think positively, maybe it was genuinely picked up by mistake and the person brings it back tomorrow...:thumb_yello:

a lot of school stuff to sort out and to prepare and then seeing friends and other things....

what do you do when you are not here?

There is no more volunteering to do unfortunately. I have got to apply and find something else.

I am cross-stitching.

I sent that letter off the other day.

There is no more volunteering to do unfortunately. I have got to apply and find something else.

I am cross-stitching.

I sent that letter off the other day.

that's great, did you alter it a little as i suggested? i can't wait to see what they'll answer back !!

what do you want to do long term ..???

i'm sure there are things you like doing and you are good at and it could earn you some money..:thumb_yello:

Hi there... How's everyone?

Hey Sky Pure FM is broadcasting one of Mika's gigs on sunday... The Oxegen festival I think... do u have PureFM up there in Vlaanderen? ;)

WHAAT!!!!! :shocked:

OMG that's great :biggrin2:

I never heard of it though:blink:

on which frequency is PureFM? :blink:

Can't you listen it online?

*searches online*

that's great, did you alter it a little as i suggested? i can't wait to see what they'll answer back !!

what do you want to do long term ..???

i'm sure there are things you like doing and you are good at and it could earn you some money..:thumb_yello:

Yes I did alter it. I have been searching jobs for office and admin work. I see to want to volunteer at the moment. It seems very rewarding as I am helping people.

WHAAT!!!!! :shocked:

OMG that's great :biggrin2:

I never heard of it though:blink:

on which frequency is PureFM? :blink:

Can't you listen it online?

*searches online*

No idea... Frequency changes according to the town you live in...

And yes it can be listened to online

10 PM SUNDAY

Yes I did alter it. I have been searching jobs for office and admin work. I see to want to volunteer at the moment. It seems very wewarding as I am helping people.

if voluntary work is really what you prefer more than apaid work, why don't you go to the charity shops and ask there , they always need people to help to sell, sort, be with the customers etc....there are so many aroud and that way you can make new friends too...

No idea... Frequency changes according to the town you live in...

And yes it can be listened to online

10 PM SUNDAY

I have no idea how I have to open it to listen online :blink:

God! I'm soooo bad in French :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

if voluntary work is really what you prefer more than apaid work, why don't you go to the charity shops and ask there , they always need people to help to sell, sort, be with the customers etc....there are so many aroud and that way you can make new friends too...

Oh I made a mistake there. *laughs loudly*

Wewarding!!!!!!!!

Meant to say rewarding!!!!!