Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5)

Sasje

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi clare:)

it's where you learn about the ins and outs of the environment and how things work around us in naturally:p it's really intresting!

oh nice! About the nature and that kinda thing then? THat's interesting yeah! I love thing with environment, the changing from it, ya know that stuff :bleh: But I haven't homework for human science! And on school they said now; hey, there is that english girl again! haha, that's me ! Because I love to read english books :blink::punk:

oh nice! About the nature and that kinda thing then? THat's interesting yeah! I love thing with environment, the changing from it, ya know that stuff :bleh: But I haven't homework for human science! And on school they said now; hey, there is that english girl again! haha, that's me ! Because I love to read english books :blink::punk:

lo yeah that's why i picked it for extra learning at A level :P(another thing to add to learnt!)

nothing wrong with reading foreign books, if anything it is helping your english along:wink2: wise move little one!

lo yeah that's why i picked it for extra learning at A level :P(another thing to add to learnt!)

nothing wrong with reading foreign books, if anything it is helping your english along:wink2: wise move little one!

Oh yeah I would love to get that! :lmfao:

But yeah I know.. I'd watching movies in English and reading books in english :lol3: But hey, is I'd I do? I don't know :blink:

Hello there Sky. How are you? I have got something to show you.

A photo of Phoebe and her kittens.

bom96z

Awhhh they're so cute :wub2:

I'm not so good today, I'm ill :sneaky2:

that's why I'm not supposed to be on the forum today :mf_rosetinted:

But hey!

I can rest here too, there are beany bags :mf_rosetinted: