Sasje

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you can.. :biggrin2:

Im doing good :original: And you??

btw: My buddy and I decided not to accept the offer for the christmas play (Oliver Twist) :wink2:

ah...thanks..*sips a bit * mhmmm

tastes good...

shame you decided against it....but i'm sure you have good reasons...

it's weekend !!!

so i'm good..!!!!

are you planning anything for the weekend ?

as much as i would love to say 'being lazy'

the house needs a good spring clean and i need to organise the last few week's notes - im not kidding i have 2 leaver arch files full of shuffled and unorganised subject handouts.

I so i will be killing trees and having a nirex pocket fetish on saturday

Then on sunday i have to get dolled up for one of these 'go mad and be yourself' portrait sessions.

it's been lousy weather here today, and with you?

did you have a good day at school?

It is sunny weather here but a bit cold here! Today the autumn starts! =)

Yeah, we did English today... every day actually haha. So I had to talk English in a camera which was weird - i can't get that picture out of my head! Me and talking English in a camera :blink:

as much as i would love to say 'being lazy'

the house needs a good spring clean and i need to organise the last few week's notes - im not kidding i have 2 leaver arch files full of shuffled and unorganised subject handouts.

I so i will be killing trees and having a nirex pocket fetish on saturday

Then on sunday i have to get dolled up for one of these 'go mad and be yourself' portrait sessions.

that sounds like a busy weekend to me...hmmm and i know about notes and hand outs...

i've been on a few courses recently and the amount pf hand outs to digest and file is unbelievable...

and i love the bit you have to do on sunday....i bet you don't mind...to do this for your portrait..

It is sunny weather here but a bit cold here! Today the autumn starts! =)

Yeah, we did English today... every day actually haha. So I had to talk English in a camera which was weird - i can't get that picture out of my head! Me and talking English in a camera :blink:

yes autumn is truely with us....

you probably had to talk into a camera cause they want to analyse it and show it to you to tell you where you have been good and they might also want to make a few suggestions for the future learning...:thumb_yello:

that sounds like a busy weekend to me...hmmm and i know about notes and hand outs...

i've been on a few courses recently and the amount pf hand outs to digest and file is unbelievable...

and i love the bit you have to do on sunday....i bet you don't mind...to do this for your portrait..

i do mind lol

Its one of the ones where you have to run around and do things, bring props, pets, games, changes of outfits and generally look like a complete.....idiot.

Im a shy person - whatever happened to the grey backdrops and smileless faces - thats where the real fun is

yes autumn is truely with us....

you probably had to talk into a camera cause they want to analyse it and show it to you to tell you where you have been good and they might also want to make a few suggestions for the future learning...:thumb_yello:

Yep, it's autumn! :biggrin2:

But urm... I was saying in the camera; 'omg , put that camera off! Im afraid to talk english, ya know!' :lmfao: So it was weird to saw myself on the tv :blink: But I didn't learn anything about it, only just how to talk english :roftl:

i do mind lol

Its one of the ones where you have to run around and do things, bring props, pets, games, changes of outfits and generally look like a complete.....idiot.

Im a shy person - whatever happened to the grey backdrops and smileless faces - thats where the real fun is

you'll love it :thumb_yello: , it sounds like a lot of fun and mayhem to me...how many will be there?

Yep, it's autumn! :biggrin2:

But urm... I was saying in the camera; 'omg , put that camera off! Im afraid to talk english, ya know!' :lmfao: So it was weird to saw myself on the tv :blink: But I didn't learn anything about it, only just how to talk english :roftl:

they will probably use bits of it to praise you and to help you along..

they might also keep int and use it to build upon...

it is fun !!!!

they will probably use bits of it to praise you and to help you along..

they might also keep int and use it to build upon...

it is fun !!!!

Yeah I know.. and on school they also know that I would love to learn English very good... so i'm practising :bleh: But Im going to eat.... :blink: Byeee! :huglove: