Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5)

Sasje

Thank you..:huglove:

It really means a lot to me..:blush-anim-cl:

Well.. I told you about my life a while ago, didn't I??

It didn't change much, the only thing that changed is that I made that stupid mistake to marry him although I knew it wasn't right..:boxed:

And what about your question about England:

I'm going to work there in the pub from "our" Holy Johnny and Big Girl and I'm going to live there of course too..:biggrin2:

I'm so looking forward to it..

Not only because of that, but.. also because.. well.. I found my boyfriend over here too..:blush-anim-cl:

I love MFC..:wub2::naughty:

oh wow! so excitiing !! :P

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

having Mr Noodles.

just relaxing...so much going on ...sounds like an emotional night for you and Sasje . It is for me too. Being in a bad relationship is not good at all. I was in a horrible on years ago. I was with a guy for 5 years and it was horrible and very emotionally draining but once I broke up with him and went through a very very traumatic experience ,,things changed...I never knew how to compose a piece or even what composing meant before 2002 and then in late 2002 when I had pneumonia I finally wrote a beautiful song of love..and I didn't need any help. .the song just appeared like out of a shell and from then on , I have composed 20 pieces...music is love...music is my life....and MIKA' music has struck a chord in my heart..especially tonight after Ritchie opened my eyes about what he feels the HE video is actually about...

:wink2: :wink2:

Thank you, dear, its so nice to see you and I am so here if you need to talk or anything!

I love Mr. Noodles.... Reminds me... haven't eaten yet... just sippin' white wine... bad girl that I am..

Sorry... Ritchie????:boxed: who? dumbing out here....

Sooo much controversy about such a little music video... it's almost laughable.... no, I'm NOT laughing at anybody's feelings... god, I don't wanna start anymore wars on here tonight... it was already starting to get nasty enough........

pls. don't cry anymore... between you and sasje.... don't get me started....

Thanks so much.. both of you..:huglove:

Sometimes it isn't easy to keep RL out of here, huh?? :blush-anim-cl:

Anyways.. back to business..:bleh:

Anyone want a drinkie?? :biggrin2:

I know I do although it's only 9am over here..:naughty:

Perfect , what great service :biggrin2:

*comes back*

Neh.. it's just that you want the same thing every day..:naughty:

Here.. I made you a dutch breakfast for a change..:bleh:

ontbijt3.jpg

It isn't really much, huh?? :boxed:

*comes back*

Neh.. it's just that you want the same thing every day..:naughty:

Here.. I made you a dutch breakfast for a change..:bleh:

ontbijt3.jpg

It isn't really much, huh?? :boxed:

Oh YUM! Sasje, that looks absolutely awesome!!! Just reminds me - I haven't eaten yet today - or should I say - yesterday...... it's Tuesday, right? So I last ate on Sunday...

Yeah, yeah, I know, I have some pretty strange habits..... like sleeping all day and staying up all night.... I'm not a Night Owl for nuthin'....

Even my cat, Cali, thinks I'm weird....

so I'm outta here, gonna re-heat the Chinese takeout leftovers (story of my life...)

Have a great evening, or day, or whatever it is over there now... and whoever else is in the bar now... ciao.....:wink2:

Oh YUM! Sasje, that looks absolutely awesome!!! Just reminds me - I haven't eaten yet today - or should I say - yesterday...... it's Tuesday, right? So I last ate on Sunday...

Yeah, yeah, I know, I have some pretty strange habits..... like sleeping all day and staying up all night.... I'm not a Night Owl for nuthin'....

Even my cat, Cali, thinks I'm weird....

so I'm outta here, gonna re-heat the Chinese takeout leftovers (story of my life...)

Have a great evening, or day, or whatever it is over there now... and whoever else is in the bar now... ciao.....:wink2:

You haven't had anything all day??? :shocked:

Go and eat something, silly..:doh:

Bye bye, sweetie.. and thanks for everything..:huglove:

Everybody gone again??:blink:

:doh:

*picks up the cups and plate, takes it to the kitchen, puts it in the dishwasher, walks back, gets another cup of coffee and sits down on the beany bags with her book again*

:original:

I didn´t pass my last exam and i´m quite desperate. I need to pass it to make my practice and finish the following year, so i´m trying to find a way to solve this...

Oh..:shocked:

Isn't there a way that you can try again with those exams?? :blink:

Oh..:shocked:

Isn't there a way that you can try again with those exams?? :blink:

Not now

I sent a email to my teacher (he´s not in Spain at the moment. he works in USA 6 months and he didn´t do the exam, but he´s the teacher anyway)to ask about possibilities. i NEED to finish in 2008 :(

Not now

I sent a email to my teacher (he´s not in Spain at the moment. he works in USA 6 months and he didn´t do the exam, but he´s the teacher anyway)to ask about possibilities. i NEED to finish in 2008 :(

Oh.. I hope you can do something, Queenie..:huglove:

Hiya girls , lunch over . back to work :boxed:

Who?? You or we??

If you.. poor guy..:huglove:

If we... heay.. who's the boss over here..:naughty:

*hands over a cup of coffee*

I was just kidding sweetie..:wink2: