• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :roftl:

MEEEEE! DRINKIEEE EEE :biggrin2::biggrin2:

oh..so you stayed at home....:thumb_yello:

Urmm no! When I was stayed at home, I would be here of course :biggrin2: But I was going to school, but not to that stupid place =D My teacher didn't saw it! =D So I was just going to a store :blink: I didn't want to go teteringen by bike :blink:

Steph, I dont want to sound negative, but why do you type my name like that? :lol3: Again, I dont want to sound negative cause I quite like it! Is it on purpose? :roftl:

i thought that zara is the user friendly version of your name, i know 2 friends who have your name and they are called zara...but if you prefer i can use the full version, zahara:thumb_yello:

i thought that zara is the user friendly version of your name, i know 2 friends who have your name and they are called zara...but if you prefer i can use the full version, zahara:thumb_yello:

Noooo!! I really like Zara :D It's just the first time someone called me like that :biggrin2: Again, I really like it!!

:naughty: Sweetie? Would you mind to serve me a Long Island Iced Tea?:mf_rosetinted:

Of course, sweetie..:huglove:

*walks over to the bar, makes a Long Island Iced Tea and hands it over*

Here you go..:blush-anim-cl:

HEhehehehehehehe~! =D

I know more words then you in english! :bleh: Heheh no, that was a joke. But you didn't know that word ?

Nope, I didn't know it..:blink:

So.. that's great!! :thumb_yello: