• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah okay then...

Not okay at all..:shocked:

*hands over a cup of coffee to Clare*

I mean.. I'm really serious here..:boxed:

You really think it's okay if someone doesn't come anymore because he thinks that someone doesn't like him?? :shocked:

I don't..:thumbdown:

sas, to be quite honest... there are some people that maybe i don't like much... i don't know whether they know it or not... i still talk to 'em. and really, he's being a little silly, it's only steph (no offense sweetie) it's not like the whole bar hates him

sas, to be quite honest... there are some people that maybe i don't like much... i don't know whether they know it or not... i still talk to 'em. and really, he's being a little silly, it's only steph (no offense sweetie) it's not like the whole bar hates him

I know that..:blink:

But I want him here, and you know why..:blush-anim-cl:

And if he doesn't want to come because one of the people in here makes constantly fun about him, well.. sorry.. but that makes me pretty sad..:thumbdown:

You can make fun about me as much as you all want, I don't care, I'm used to that..:boxed:

But leave my boyfriend alone..:sneaky2:

(And I'm not attacking you, Hunny... it was just a general comment..:wink2:)

I know that..:blink:

But I want him here, and you know why..:blush-anim-cl:

And if he doesn't want to come because one of the people in here makes constantly fun about him, well.. sorry.. but that makes me pretty sad..:thumbdown:

You can make fun about me as much as you all want, I don't care, I'm used to that..:boxed:

But leave my boyfriend alone..:sneaky2:

(And I'm not attacking you, Hunny... it was just a general comment..:wink2:)

:) i was about to say, i never said anything to say i didn't like him!!

i'm sure he's nice, why would anyone take the micky?

it's like someone's best friend for years, you break away and then go back to talk to them and then you don't fit in any more, you have no one to fall back on when you feel down or stuff, and you are all alone (yupyup, that's how i feel at college, although i made some new friends, their not really people i know, so to be honest i'm a bit of a loner)

it's like someone's best friend for years, you break away and then go back to talk to them and then you don't fit in any more, you have no one to fall back on when you feel down or stuff, and you are all alone (yupyup, that's how i feel at college, although i made some new friends, their not really people i know, so to be honest i'm a bit of a loner)

I think this is between Steph and Sasje Hunny...

Let them speak it off their chest if they want to.

grey one ...you could call one boxers after mika's grey boxers:naughty:

omg.. thats brilliant! :roftl:

*runs to the kettle and makes us both a big hot chocolate and puts some cookies out as well*

here you go sweetie:)

i put extra chocolate in it, so it should be fabtabulousy for us!!!

Ahhh.. thank you!! No cookies for me though.. :mf_rosetinted:

*drinks hot chocolat* MILK MOUSTACHE :biggrin2: hahaha.. *ahem*

Hunny... you've talked to him too... and..he really liked you, so, no probs..:wink2:

but imagine:

you come in here as a guy between all those girls, you just say you like the barowner (:blush-anim-cl:), what happens to be in real life too by the way, and then getting all those silly and weird comments?? :boxed:

I mean.. it can happen once, but.. every time?? :thumbdown:

Would you come back than?? :cool: