Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5)

Sasje

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I need to talk to you:mf_rosetinted: Not that I have problems sometimes:mf_rosetinted: So typical that "sisters" are the ones to be pushed away when you are having a difficult time:mf_rosetinted: Not that I care:mf_rosetinted: So much for not hurting me:mf_rosetinted:

Stop it..:sneaky2:

I mean it..:sneaky2:

Stop it..:sneaky2:

I mean it..:sneaky2:

Why? :mf_rosetinted:

If you say you are feeling down then why do you choose some people over some other. And I happen to be the one who isn't preferred. Funny though, because you said that this won't happen. It did.

I wouldn't be blabbing here about it, but it seems to be the only place to get to talk to you.

Lovely? Don't think so.

:punk:

If you say you are feeling down then why do you choose some people over some other. And I happen to be the one who isn't preferred. Funny though, because you said that this won't happen. It did.

I wouldn't be blabbing here about it, but it seems to be the only place to get to talk to you.

Lovely? Don't think so.

hi Nicole:punk: sasje:punk: clare:punk: kachinga:punk:

Lovely? Don't think so.

Why??

Nicole... if I say that I don't want to talk, then respect that and don't try to let me talk about things that I don't want to talk about..

And if people can't do that for some reason.. then I don't talk to them till I sort my things out myself..

That's why..

And you know as well as I do that over here I just play a part.. I'm not the same person over here as I am on msn..

So.. now you know why and now you can be the one who's hurt and start crying again..

Why??

Nicole... if I say that I don't want to talk, then respect that and don't try to let me talk about things that I don't want to talk about..

And if people can't do that for some reason.. then I don't talk to them till I sort my things out myself..

That's why..

And you know as well as I do that over here I just play a part.. I'm not the same person over here as I am on msn..

So.. now you know why and now you can be the one who's hurt and start crying again..

The last sentence was really nice.

Do you think I don't have a right to feel hurt?:blink:

I mean, one day you just disappear and then I have to start thinking of what did I do? What did I do wrong that you don't wanna talk to me anymore:blink:

And I do respect that you don't want to talk. Just think how I feel when we have always talked about everything and then suddenly you say something like "I don't wanna talk to you, but I do talk to someone else".

That makes me feel like you don't miss or trust me at all.:blink:

It's not like we have stopped talking for weeks before.

I ****ing miss you. That's it. I have so many things that I'd like to tell you. And I have had bad days when I wanted to talk to you too.

:blink: