Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

:roftl:

But.. "Listening to BWO…gosh he’s so hot!!!"...

Hope you know that BWO´re 3 people?

(Alexander Bard, Martin Rolinski and Marina Schiptjenko) :wink2:

yeah i know....i kinda meant martin..but...it's a secret lol (in the diary)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

But.. "Listening to BWO…gosh he’s so hot!!!"...

Hope you know that BWO´re 3 people?

(Alexander Bard, Martin Rolinski and Marina Schiptjenko) :wink2:

I wonder which of them o.O lol!

Hilarious diaries by the way!!! :roftl:

Mika's official pre-fame diary

Yes, after some spitting, I found the diary from before the Mikster was famous. BEHOLD!

Day 1

F**k yeah, I'm such a f**king good singer! All thanks to my lovely Russian singingteacher Evpraksiya. We're dating. But I'm not telling mum. She will take away my bambi video. No life without Bambi.

Day 2

Evpraksiya taught me a very high note. I didn't quite get it until she stepped on my toe with her Russian boots, I was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE BELOONG TOGETHER BAAAAAAAAAABBBBY. And she was like Закрытый. We started kissing. Mum walked in. Asked us what the hell we were doing. Evpra is so clever, she told my mum she was inspecting my vocal cords. Mum however didn't believe us and kicked Evra OUT OF MY LIFE! I'm devastated! Bambi can't even save me now!

Day 5

Been crying for the past few days. Have got a letter from Evra. Made me cry even more.

Дорогая Mica,

Хотя я люблю Вас до смерти, я нашел другого любителя.

Он - лучший тот, кто целует. Его зовут Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr.

По крайней мере его мать оставляет нас в покое.

Я приложил колбасу к этому письму.

Большая часть любви и не может ждать, чтобы играть российскую рулетку с Вами снова!

Evrapraksiya

(Dear Mica,

Though I love you to death, I found another lover.

He's a better kisser. His name is Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr.

At least his mother leaves us alone.

I've attached a sausage to this letter.

Much of love and can't wait to play Russian roulette with you again!

Evrapraksiya)

Day 8

Got a phone call. Someone wants me to do a jingle for a bubblegum thing something whatever. I hate bubblegum. I can remember someone once but bubblegum on my butt and I was 'glued' to the chair. Maaan still got a trauma now. Anyways I did it and it sucked. Hope nobody finds out when I'm famous...

Day 11

Went to Simon Cowell. The jerk. I kinda fancied him. I did have a thing for men in tight pants who look like they have sh*t under their noses and bash everyone because they didn't make it themselves but will eventually get rich because they come up with some cheesy talentshow. But he is such a turn off. I gave him everything I had. I first tried singing. He wasn't impressed. So I did my Hoochipop dance. He was even LESS than impressed! He said he had seen Robbie Williams do a much more impressive Macarena. I give up!

Day 15

I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE. Nobody can see what a genius I am! I mean, listen to my songs. Compared to me, Mozart is like a flee. I mean come on, his song that goes like tatatatatatatatatata. Well it's boring. See my music is like tatoetitatoetietatoeta. Much more variation. But ofcourse with all young geniuses, my talent was obvious from when I was little. Ofcourse I will write music history. People will say my name in one breath with Elvis Presley. Gosh I'm so much like Elvis!

Day 20

Got a part in this really cheesy musical thing. Cabaret or something. Oh whatever, ofcourse I have to steal the show. During rehearsals, I got this angry looks from this wannabe guy who's just jealous because I'm so cool. Whatever. Met this Alan Cumming guy. DAAAAANG, he's like the hottest thing in cool right now. Well, I volunteer to be his toyboy!

Day 29

Just performed the show. It was a blast. I WAS A BLAST. Gosh, my amazing falsetto voice in combination with my outstanding looks and smashing wink are too much. Oooooh boy the roof is on fire!

Day 30

Got really great reviews. But I knew I was going to be awesome. It's in my nature. It's a gift, sometimes a sin, but I can handle it. I did see Alan give me these I-want-you-so-bad-but-you're-too-young-for-me look. Come on Alan, I'm ready for it!

Day 35

My star is rising! Even my neighbours know me now! Woohoot! Recorded some demos. If it wasn't for my sexy voice, they would suck. But they don't because I sing them. Well, went to these record companies. They told me they wanted to work with me if I would write more commercial stuff, like Robie Williams. I was like, heck no! Robbie already won Simon's heart! I won't be like him. So I went home, got all angry and wrote a song called Elvis Presley

Day 40

Another meeting today with a record company. They signed me! THEY SIGNED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAH I'm so HAPPPPPYY! OOh wait, The Bold and the Beautiful is on (...) Yah I'm so happy! Though they advised me to change Elvis Presley to Grace Kelly. Whatever! WORLD DOMINATION B*TCHES!

The rest is a well-known story

Yes, after some spitting, I found the diary from before the Mikster was famous. BEHOLD!

Day 1

F**k yeah, I'm such a f**king good singer! All thanks to my lovely Russian singingteacher Evpraksiya. We're dating. But I'm not telling mum. She will take away my bambi video. No life without Bambi.

Day 2

Evpraksiya taught me a very high note. I didn't quite get it until she stepped on my toe with her Russian boots, I was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE BELOONG TOGETHER BAAAAAAAAAABBBBY. And she was like Закрытый. We started kissing. Mum walked in. Asked us what the hell we were doing. Evpra is so clever, she told my mum she was inspecting my vocal cords. Mum however didn't believe us and kicked Evra OUT OF MY LIFE! I'm devastated! Bambi can't even save me now!

Day 5

Been crying for the past few days. Have got a letter from Evra. Made me cry even more.

Дорогая Mica,

Большая часть любви и не может ждать, чтобы играть российскую рулетку с Вами снова!

Evrapraksiya

(Dear Mica,

Evrapraksiya)

Day 8

Got a phone call. Someone wants me to do a jingle for a bubblegum thing something whatever. I hate bubblegum. I can remember someone once but bubblegum on my butt and I was 'glued' to the chair. Maaan still got a trauma now. Anyways I did it and it sucked. Hope nobody finds out when I'm famous...

Day 11

Went to Simon Cowell. The jerk. I kinda fancied him. I did have a thing for men in tight pants who look like they have sh*t under their noses and bash everyone because they didn't make it themselves but will eventually get rich because they come up with some cheesy talentshow. But he is such a turn off. I gave him everything I had. I first tried singing. He wasn't impressed. So I did my Hoochipop dance. He was even LESS than impressed! He said he had seen Robbie Williams do a much more impressive Macarena. I give up!

Day 15

I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY LIFE. Nobody can see what a genius I am! I mean, listen to my songs. Compared to me, Mozart is like a flee. I mean come on, his song that goes like tatatatatatatatatata. Well it's boring. See my music is like tatoetitatoetietatoeta. Much more variation. But ofcourse with all young geniuses, my talent was obvious from when I was little. Ofcourse I will write music history. People will say my name in one breath with Elvis Presley. Gosh I'm so much like Elvis!

Day 20

Got a part in this really cheesy musical thing. Cabaret or something. Oh whatever, ofcourse I have to steal the show. During rehearsals, I got this angry looks from this wannabe guy who's just jealous because I'm so cool. Whatever. Met this Alan Cumming guy. DAAAAANG, he's like the hottest thing in cool right now. Well, I volunteer to be his toyboy!

Day 29

Just performed the show. It was a blast. I WAS A BLAST. Gosh, my amazing falsetto voice in combination with my outstanding looks and smashing wink are too much. Oooooh boy the roof is on fire!

Day 30

Got really great reviews. But I knew I was going to be awesome. It's in my nature. It's a gift, sometimes a sin, but I can handle it. I did see Alan give me these I-want-you-so-bad-but-you're-too-young-for-me look. Come on Alan, I'm ready for it!

Day 35

My star is rising! Even my neighbours know me now! Woohoot! Recorded some demos. If it wasn't for my sexy voice, they would suck. But they don't because I sing them. Well, went to these record companies. They told me they wanted to work with me if I would write more commercial stuff, like Robie Williams. I was like, heck no! Robbie already won Simon's heart! I won't be like him. So I went home, got all angry and wrote a song called Elvis Presley

Day 40

Another meeting today with a record company. They signed me! THEY SIGNED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAH I'm so HAPPPPPYY! OOh wait, The Bold and the Beautiful is on (...) Yah I'm so happy! Though they advised me to change Elvis Presley to Grace Kelly. Whatever! WORLD DOMINATION B*TCHES!

:roftl: :roftl:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 5

Дорогая Mica,

Evrapraksiya

(Dear Mica,

Evrapraksiya)

Day 8

Day 11

Day 15

Day 20

Day 29

Day 30

Day 35

Day 40

:lmao: i love the letter and elvis presley parts haha!!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 5

Дорогая Mica,

Evrapraksiya

(Dear Mica,

Evrapraksiya)

Day 8

Day 11

Day 15

Day 20

Day 29

Day 30

Day 35

Day 40

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:lmao:

GENIUS!

i really hope you do put these together in a book (diary) and give it to Mika.

:naughty:

i'll go change my pants now:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:lmao:

GENIUS!

i really hope you do put these together in a book (diary) and give it to Mika.

:naughty:

i'll go change my pants now:mf_rosetinted:

That's still the plan:naughty: So if any of you is willing to write some, the thing will come together way faster!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 5

Дорогая Mica,

Evrapraksiya

(Dear Mica,

Evrapraksiya)

Day 8

Day 11

Day 15

Day 20

Day 29

Day 30

Day 35

Day 40

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Believe me I have tried my hardest to avoid this thread because..well, you know, but oh God, I have just wet myself, and I fear my sides may well have split.

Please forgive me.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Believe me I have tried my hardest to avoid this thread because..well, you know, but oh God, I have just wet myself, and I fear my sides may well have split.

Please forgive me.

It's okay...we all sin:roftl:

tell me those things are not true...this diary scares me

eleanorelle please!!!! help me calm down....:roftl:

in fact there is a gustave from lake tanganyka XDDDDD would be him????:blink:

i hope not ughhhhhh

because if Mika thinks all that stuff...that's all I want to hear about him from now on...really

have a nice day (not you, diary writer wheter if youre Mika or not)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I actually laughed out loud at this line rather than quietly like for all the other bits of the diary...........pure gold!

Vix x

Ok, I've been totally inspired by the Masters of the Diary to pen my own!

Here goes.......

The recording LICM diary

Day 1

Whoooo….the big day is finally here. The moment I’ve been waiting for my whole life! I get to record my first album and it’s gonna be terrific! I’m the main man…the big cheese…the Circus Master….everyone’s gonna do what I say. Grace Kelly here I come! Kerchingaaa!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Day 2

Yesterday did not go as I expected. I told my mother not to interfere……….it doesn’t look good if every time I try to be a big boy and stick up for myself she takes over. The nasty men behind the glass won’t let me do things my way……….it’s not fair! I cried a little bit but don’t think anybody noticed.

Day 3

Spent today recording Lollipop……there were kids running around everywhere…..eating all of my fruit salads and cola kubes. Told them to leave my sweets alone but the just pulled tongues at me and ran off. I wish I could have told my mum of them but I’m trying really hard to be a big boy so bit my lip and was brave about it.

Day 4

We finished off recording Lollipop today but mum said I was being mean to Fortune and Zuleika so had to let them sing on my record to say sorry. I could feel my cheeks burning while I watched them recording their bit………it’s not fair! It’s my record, not theirs!

Day 5

We recorded Love Today but I didn’t like the finished version so asked if we could start over from scratch. The men behind the glass looked very angry and made me feel scared so I said that I was prepared to compromise by leaving it exactly as it was. Their faces looked less red after that. I sulked a bit……..no-one took any notice of me though……it’s sooo not fair!

Day 7

Apparently I’ve been a bad boy again (so mum says). This time I have to let Paloma sing on one of my songs to say sorry. She decided on Big Girl so I gave her the evils all the way through the recording……they seem to forget that these are my songs………mine! Not theirs. It’s really unfair.

Day 8

Started recording Any Other World today. The orchestra were very great and did what they were told………I like them, they’re nice. Later on Raffa arrived to record her story for the beginning and end of the song. She and mum kept ruffling my hair like I’m a little baby………..it made me soooo mad! I’m a big boy now; it’s so unfair of them to treat me like this. Oh, and you’ll never guess who wormed his way onto another of my songs???? Fortune!! I can’t believe my mum is doing this to me!

Day 10

I got to sit at my piano today and boss the gospel choir around whilst recording Happy Ending. They were acting like they knew best about the vocal arrangements……..I put my foot down (quite hard on the piano peddle as it happens – I even gave myself a fright but managed not to cry) and reminded them who’s song it was. I don’t think they liked me after that. See if I care……..see, I don’t care. Sniff.

Day 12

We recorded Over My Shoulder today and my old friend from the RCM arrived to sing it with me. When he was singing his bit the place went quiet and a few people had tears in their eyes. I don’t know why……..he’s not as good a singer as me………it’s not fair. I’ve decided I’m not going to be his friend anymore.

Day 13

Just finished recording the bonus track. Phew!! I’m tired now. Actually, recording my album hasn’t been as much fun as I thought it would be. I may go home and cry into my pillow tonight. Oh wait, mum's coming with a choc ice……..mmmm………lovely. What was I saying again? Oh yes, on reflection, I think I’ve been a big brave soldier this past week or so and made all those horrid men behind the glass take notice of me and let me do exactly what I want so it’s turned out Ok I suppose. I wonder if people will like it when they hear it though? Hmmmm.:blink:

Vix x