Happy Ending meltdown

DavidM

Okay so i just have a situation with a friend and I realized Im not acepted 100% by the way I am so I cry a lot !! like a lot !!! 30 min lisenting to happy ending it was so lame i was like why is this song so sad ! have anyone have this experience , and yeah I know i have issues

David !

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so i just have a situation with a friend and I realized Im not acepted 100% by the way I am so I cry a lot !! like a lot !!! 30 min lisenting to happy ending it was so lame i was like why is this song so sad ! have anyone have this experience , and yeah I know i have issues

David !

I know exactly what you mean...i've had my Mika meltdowns...with Over My Shoulder, then Overrated, then Intoxicated...

Sometimes my emotions just overcome me, then I turn on a sad Mika song on repeat like 15 times and bawl my eyes out...I always feel better afterwards then...it's therapeutic...

david... :huglove:

mika meltdowns happen a lot here... (my house)don't worry sweetie.

i always cry when i hear. happy ending, over my shoulder, any other world, your sympathy and erase...

people laugh at me for being like it but hey ho...i'm the one crying not them

don't worry, i'll be here for you :wub2::huglove:

I came close to one, the day my friend passed away, kept playing Happy Ending and Over My Shoulder over and over. But in some strange way they got me through the day and I didn't go into meltdown, but felt peaceful because of listening to the words.

I came close to one, the day my friend passed away, kept playing Happy Ending and Over My Shoulder over and over. But in some strange way they got me through the day and I didn't go into meltdown, but felt peaceful because of listening to the words.

i get what you mean. It sort of let's out your emotions for you, without you feeling the need to get physically emotional.

it depends what mood im in...i rarely cry at songs but if im down anyway and i listen to happy ending or over my shoulder...i go into a sort of trance. i know that sounds stupid, but like...i'll just sit on my bed, staring downwards at nothing. no smile on my face. not doing anything, just letting the melody and emotion take over.

Erase almost brings me to tears because i can almost connect with the lyrics. i think it's such a painfully beautiful ballad. i havent heard "your sympathy" in ages ... but you know the drawing of the band in the LiCM booklet? Isn't it called the Royal Sympathy Band? "thought I'd beg the marching band to play for me" ... huh? HUH? how do you like my theory lol xD *obvious theory*

David !

same here...i more get emotional than cry though!loL!:naughty:

I know exactly what you mean...i've had my Mika meltdowns...with Over My Shoulder, then Overrated, then Intoxicated...

Sometimes my emotions just overcome me, then I turn on a sad Mika song on repeat like 15 times and bawl my eyes out...I always feel better afterwards then...it's therapeutic...

Soooo truelike I was so sad and I cried like that just play happy ending over my shoulder, in any other world too :(

Totally my words.. Any other world does it too, and sometimes I'm falling.

hehe i cry when i think about how i'll never ever get to see him, or meet him, or if i do my mum would be there and it'd be awkward cause i'd drool on him, then he'd definitely call security

:roftl:

Exactly my thoughts too...

*sigh* listening to my iTunes Festival recording makes me sad, because I feel like I want to be there!!!...

My mom would die of embarrassment too...:naughty:

that happened to me. i was cleaning out my room and i had mika playing for energy. the slow sad songs came on while i was cleaning out my junk drawer. i found a bunch of old notes from my ex-best friend and while i was reading them any other world, erase, happy ending and over my shoulder were playing. all of the notes were about how we would be best friends for ever and how i was the only person she could trust. i started crying really hard and couldnt stop. it was really bad. my other friend called while i was crying and when i picked up the phone she thought something really bad had happened. i had to let he go and call her back later. i didnt stop crying for another 15 minutes.

that happened to me. i was cleaning out my room and i had mika playing for energy. the slow sad songs came on while i was cleaning out my junk drawer. i found a bunch of old notes from my ex-best friend and while i was reading them any other world, erase, happy ending and over my shoulder were playing. all of the notes were about how we would be best friends for ever and how i was the only person she could trust. i started crying really hard and couldnt stop. it was really bad. my other friend called while i was crying and when i picked up the phone she thought something really bad had happened. i had to let he go and call her back later. i didnt stop crying for another 15 minutes.

aww i'm sorry! I'm sorry gals but i don't like over my shoulder...it's VERY depressing

awwww.. hugz

Rainbow ice cream with hundreds and thousands for you :)

Yeah i like over my shoulder but at times like when im depressed !, its such a good song IM IN LOVE WITH MIKA !!! I never been this of a fan to anything like I even scared my self lol today my best friend was checking how much i know about mika and was doing it like really fast i felt like in the How much do u know about Mika show , it was fun , he was like damn ur obbsesed !!!

Yeah i like over my shoulder but at times like when im depressed !, its such a good song IM IN LOVE WITH MIKA !!! I never been this of a fan to anything like I even scared my self lol today my best friend was checking how much i know about mika and was doing it like really fast i felt like in the How much do u know about Mika show , it was fun , he was like damn ur obbsesed !!!

lmao :roftl:

would be fun to have a mika trivia game!!