woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

okay for those of u who dont know PPRC(pink pony riders club) is a long ongoing fan fictionish type of thread!we dont have many members...but anyways....GREAT NEWS! Becky, being the sweet heart that she is decided to type up the whole story and give it to mika in December!now maybe some of u members are embarassed but knowing how mika is, (i mean he thinks we are geniuses!lol!:roftl: ) he will just LOVE it! we also each need to type up a mssg to give him so start typing! woot!woot!for Becky!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

phunky HOW COULD YOU? he's going to think i'm insane and we'll never get married ar have children and sing songs to them and dominate the world together! ARGHHHH! my part is the most embarassing! *goes in corner and pulls apart flower in rage*

how could i???:roftl: haha!dont worry its fine!:naughty: i just hope he doesnt sue for harassment!:roftl:

Becky, did you see the comment in PPRC where I asked if you were going to include segments and titles to show who wrote which part of the story? I just think it will be a lot less confusing if you show who's writing.

And again referencing from the PPRC, I would be willing to design a portfolio or folder or what not for the story to be put in; I can mail it to the UK, and we can all have ideas and I'll include them. Are we going to have seperate letters, or just one cover letter that describes everyone's stats?

For example:

Username: artsyfartsy17

Character name: Artsy

Except probably won't be like that, more like a small paragraph on everyone.

Becky, did you see the comment in PPRC where I asked if you were going to include segments and titles to show who wrote which part of the story? I just think it will be a lot less confusing if you show who's writing.

And again referencing from the PPRC, I would be willing to design a portfolio or folder or what not for the story to be put in; I can mail it to the UK, and we can all have ideas and I'll include them. Are we going to have seperate letters, or just one cover letter that describes everyone's stats?

For example:

Username: artsyfartsy17

Character name: Artsy

Except probably won't be like that, more like a small paragraph on everyone.

good idea...i said in the PPRC to becky that i rlly would lie to have a say in the portfolio if thats okay...

Small side post:

*giggles like a schoolgirl*

OMG! Mika's gonna read our story, you guys! I'm so excited! Good idea, Becks!

i know!woot!woot!i literally cried when i found out..its just so amazing....what started as Milou and I's fantasy is...just so....amazing! amazing that my dream came true of mika reading it!:wub2: