woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what im going as. well' date=' for a start, im NOT going in a dress. i hate dresses or skirts!!!!! there is one thing that i am going to wear: RAINBOW BRACES!!!!!!:biggrin2:[/quote']

I'm not a big fan of dresses or skirts either. The wind was bad in July, I dread to think what it'll be like in December! But I really liked the dress so I make sure I was wearing tights, that didn't look terrible on my legs, which was difficult.

I'm not a big fan of dresses or skirts either. The wind was bad in July, I dread to think what it'll be like in December! But I really liked the dress so I make sure I was wearing tights, that didn't look terrible on my legs, which was difficult.

i'l probabley wear my rainbow hat as well, laods of badges on it, but i have 2 favourites: my mika ones i designed with markers. i LOVE pernament markers!

Yup :biggrin2: I'm in a 50s Dress with a nice headband and my sister is a bumblebee

ooo! that sounds coolio! im going....hmmm....i would love to go a a lollipop girl!lol!:naughty: im not sure if i have enough time to make a duct tape skirt though.....it shouldnt take long to do it though. maybe 4 or 5 hours tops...and i could wear a pink shirt!:naughty:

ooo! that sounds coolio! im going....hmmm....i would love to go a a lollipop girl!lol!:naughty: im not sure if i have enough time to make a duct tape skirt though.....it shouldnt take long to do it though. maybe 4 or 5 hours tops...and i could wear a pink shirt!:naughty:

You don't have the attention span of a goldfish then, like me? :naughty:

• 1 month later...
BUMP!

I have bumped... I am behind, I admit, but we need to sort out the full intro, and the letter to Mika, plus the plan thingy (i've forgotten the word, damn it) for the Bios of Writers.

An appendix perhaps?

Is that what you're thinking of?

Or am I totally wrong?

okay for those of u who dont know PPRC(pink pony riders club) is a long ongoing fan fictionish type of thread!we dont have many members...but anyways....GREAT NEWS! Becky, being the sweet heart that she is decided to type up the whole story and give it to mika in December!now maybe some of u members are embarassed but knowing how mika is, (i mean he thinks we are geniuses!lol!:roftl: ) he will just LOVE it! we also each need to type up a mssg to give him so start typing! woot!woot!for Becky!

Yyyaaaaaaaaaa Becky!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

So I have 10 pages to go... Could take me a while but if 5 or more of you could do me a favour and one of the last achive pages I would be extremely grateful. Let me know if you can.

i am here to serve *saluts* what can i do??? i think we should do a backround/personality on al the writers....

Yeah, thats what I mean. But layout I mean something like how it's, well laid out.

Also, will what you have to do to the portfolio take long?

hmmmm....artsy was putting it together last...i suggest we put the PPRC logo and i also have some pictures...

catbutterfly.jpg

fluffy the canibal cat (beginning of part 1)

2020Yoga.jpg

queen doing yoga! (beginning of part 1)

Broken_Heart_by_xsweetsilencex.jpg

broken lollipop heart....