woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

okay then:wink2: (whats port mean? lol i dont know:blush-anim-cl: ) what do you want me to draw then?

haha. short for portfolio!:naughty: hmmm. maybe a pink pony with a couple of us riding it...and mika....and some other random pics of places we have gone....like the palcace and stuff.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, everyone... Lets start on the introduction.... I'll start...

Dear Reader (not nessarcerily Mika, I would love the band to read it too),

This is a book of the fictional story known as; The Pink Pony Riders! It is written by a number of MFC members and read by a few aswell. It was created by two girls, Phunkygal and Milou, while PMing each other one day. The story grew and grew and eventually Phunky decided to make a thread so anyone else could join in. It started off slowly, but eventually caught on, with new members joining and bigger storylines growing…

Someone else wish to contribute to/edit this?

So, everyone... Lets start on the introduction.... I'll start...

Dear Reader (not nessarcerily Mika, I would love the band to read it too),

This is a book of the fictional story known as; The Pink Pony Riders! It is written by a number of MFC members and read by a few aswell. It was created by two girls, Phunkygal and Milou, while PMing each other one day. The story grew and grew and eventually Phunky decided to make a thread so anyone else could join in. It started off slowly, but eventually caught on, with new members joining and bigger storylines growing…

Someone else wish to contribute to/edit this?

can i???? okay....so after your paragraph...

We felt the need to share this with Mika and his friends/band mates simply becuase it is really important to us and we as much as we would love for the story to be never ending, eventually it will stop and we would like someone to have a copy to remember us. As charming as the story is, there are some disturbing and somewhat offensive parts to it. We do not intend for it to be offensive, so before you read this, prepare to have a good sense of humor... (continue someone!)

can i???? okay....so after your paragraph...

We felt the need to share this with Mika and his friends/band mates simply becuase it is really important to us and we as much as we would love for the story to be never ending, eventually it will stop and we would like someone to have a copy to remember us. As charming as the story is, there are some disturbing and somewhat offensive parts to it. We do not intend for it to be offensive, so before you read this, prepare to have a good sense of humor... (continue someone!)

We advise if you don't have a sense of humour, about yourself and others, do not turn this page, as from the next page onwards, the story is full of nasty twists and funny turns, for each and every character in this story, more than likely including yourself.

(Continue please)

We advise if you don't have a sense of humour, about yourself and others, do not turn this page, as from the next page onwards, the story is full of nasty twists and funny turns, for each and every character in this story, more than likely including yourself.

(Continue please)

Though it is dramatic, noone who is actually alive in reality dies, for then we would be really cruel. we hope you enjoy our story as much as the participants enjoyed writing it, for it is the most addictive thread on the MFC!

Okay, so...

Dear Reader,

This is a book of the fictional story known as; The Pink Pony Riders! It is written by a number of MFC members and read by a few as well. It was created by two girls, Phunkygal and Milou, while PMing each other one day. The story grew and grew and eventually Phunky decided to make a thread so anyone else could join in. It started off slowly, but eventually caught on, with new members joining and bigger storylines growing.

We felt the need to share this with Mika and his friends/band mates simply because it is really important to us and as much as we would love for the story to be never ending, eventually it will stop and we would like someone to have a copy to remember us. As charming as the story is, there are some disturbing and somewhat offensive parts to it. We do not intend for it to be offensive, so before you read this, prepare to have a good sense of humour. We advise if you don't have a sense of humour, about yourself and others, do not turn this page, as from the next page onwards, the story is full of nasty twists and funny turns, for each and every character in this story, more than likely including yourself.

Yeah, it could be something like:

Have fun, and don't forget that this story is entirely fictional and NOT based on real events. So if something...questionable...happens to a character, no we are not holding a grudge against them.

And lets add an ending and.... Voila! We have completed introduction letter! Who would like to finish it off?

Okay, so...

Dear Reader,

This is a book of the fictional story known as; The Pink Pony Riders! It is written by a number of MFC members and read by a few as well. It was created by two girls, Phunkygal and Milou, while PMing each other one day. The story grew and grew and eventually Phunky decided to make a thread so anyone else could join in. It started off slowly, but eventually caught on, with new members joining and bigger storylines growing.

We felt the need to share this with Mika and his friends/band mates simply because it is really important to us and as much as we would love for the story to be never ending, eventually it will stop and we would like someone to have a copy to remember us. As charming as the story is, there are some disturbing and somewhat offensive parts to it. We do not intend for it to be offensive, so before you read this, prepare to have a good sense of humour. We advise if you don't have a sense of humour, about yourself and others, do not turn this page, as from the next page onwards, the story is full of nasty twists and funny turns, for each and every character in this story, more than likely including yourself.

Yeah, it could be something like:

Have fun, and don't forget that this story is entirely fictional and NOT based on real events. So if something...questionable...happens to a character, no we are not holding a grudge against them.

And lets add an ending and.... Voila! We have completed introduction letter! Who would like to finish it off?

yay! *cries* im so excited! but we have a lot of work to do! we need each member i think to have a discription of then in the story/ personality/ mssg to mika. example:

PHUNKYGAL:

Phunks, Phunky, Phunkster, whatever you call her is the dramatic of the bunch. She enjoys making peoples lives miserbale in the story, but also know when to stop and add some love. Nomatter how dramatic she is, mostly her plots are hilarious and unpredictable!

okay. and then the mssg to mika...which i wont type right now....

We should do it something like...

Username:

Storyname:

Character Bio:

Character Relations:

Then the message or something like that, so we get a page each.

EDIT: Oooh, and maybe some kind of picture to represent us too?

Username:

Storyname:

Character Bio:

Character Relations:

Yeah, that's good. And if we want to put a picture in, of us or something that represents us...

Also for the end of the intro, it should mention something about Christmas because it IS a Christmas present after all :naughty:

Username:

Storyname:

Character Bio:

Character Relations:

i like that! so relations would be what though???i dont want to say luke's wife cuz that would ruin the suspense cuz in the beginning i have mika!

EDIT: oh yes! i like the pic!