woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, bad time for my connection to give out but....

Powerpoint for the profie; you can make it look colourful and good, and include a representation picture eaier.

Title page... sure! But would you mind adding your profile page and the title page in before sending it to me? It's just I doubt my mum is going to be please when I say 'Oh yeah, I'm priting out 210+ pages for a MFC thang. So could I have money for paper/lots of ink?' So two pages less might not seem like much but trust me; it will be.

Okay, bad time for my connection to give out but....

Powerpoint for the profie; you can make it look colourful and good, and include a representation picture eaier.

Title page... sure! But would you mind adding your profile page and the title page in before sending it to me? It's just I doubt my mum is going to be please when I say 'Oh yeah, I'm priting out 210+ pages for a MFC thang. So could I have money for paper/lots of ink?' So two pages less might not seem like much but trust me; it will be.

oh...sure! but nevermind...my profile page is fine now that i relaize something...and yes...ink is wicked expensive! is there somewhere where you can buy it in bulk for cheaper?

Don't think I have powerpoint...

Has someone already bagged doing something for the cover?

EDIT* HAPPY 3000TH POST BECKY! :yay:

Thankyou Er:blush-anim-cl: I hadn't even noticed:naughty:

yes....you are to send to artsy and she is gonna put it on the portfolio part!

Couldn't you send it to me? Being we live in the same country and Artsy is send the portfolio to Phunky tomorrow, wouldn't it make life easier?

That way if you want a deadline... 1 week before the concert? So... 26th November? That will be the preferred deadline for everything:biggrin2: If you want a handwritten note on your profile, either print out the completed profile, then write something at bottom and send it to me or print it out, write something at the bottom, photocopy it and send it to me.

Mavs, if you want to do the above if we meet up in the queue you could always give it to me then, and we'll put it in:biggrin2:

Thankyou Er:blush-anim-cl: I hadn't even noticed:naughty:

Couldn't you send it to me? Being we live in the same country and Artsy is send the portfolio to Phunky tomorrow, wouldn't it make life easier?

That way if you want a deadline... 1 week before the concert? So... 26th November? That will be the preferred deadline for everything:biggrin2: If you want a handwritten note on your profile, either print out the completed profile, then write something at bottom and send it to me or print it out, write something at the bottom, photocopy it and send it to me.

Mavs, if you want to do the above if we meet up in the queue you could always give it to me then, and we'll put it in:biggrin2:

artsy is sending me the portfolio? WTF?:blink: