woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he does, (which he won't, since Mika isn't a twat) he'll be thinking it about all of us, so you won't be alone.

lol:roftl: true but i'm the one who's always opn and has on-line fauz relationships with someone who doesn't know me and i get angry when phunky messes it up....and i'm totally comitted to him...yeah that's categorized under l-o-s-e-r

Lol. Phunky doesn't know Luke, Baby doesn't know Calvin, and I don't know Kevin! As for the whole getting angry thing, none of the conversations we have will be in the story, so Mika won't see it. Unless he comes on here and reads it himself because we're his most favorite thread EVER!! *goes off into daydream where Becky gives Mika the story and he replies that he is already an avid reader of the PPRC*

Lol. Phunky doesn't know Luke, Baby doesn't know Calvin, and I don't know Kevin! As for the whole getting angry thing, none of the conversations we have will be in the story, so Mika won't see it. Unless he comes on here and reads it himself because we're his most favorite thread EVER!! *goes off into daydream where Becky gives Mika the story and he replies that he is already an avid reader of the PPRC*

oh gawd if he read this thing i'd be proud and humiliated and i'd cry myself to sleep with joy and sorrow

I reckon we should finish after the dante saga....

The post I'm thinking of is either Arty's post (where we have our curb side chaty)

Or even my post, which is the , lets continue our adventure, which lets him know if he wants theres more online.

how far back is that, do you think? i dont think i read that part.

Actually it is a far way back...

But it gives a ending, and it would keep it from being that long, and then we could have others give the next saga at another concert....

We could find an ending later on to include the newbies