woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

I'm not editing ANYTHING! The only thing i did was take out pieces that were late. And so far that was one, by M4L. But she made up for it, so thats okay. I tried to spell check, but After 10 seconds I got really bored so I gave up. Everything is how it was oringinally written.

Though I do advise we put in the eds letter that it is completely fictional, and we mean no harm, just in case.

exactly and make she to put in not to sue us for harassment!im serious!:roftl:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are u getting at he couldnt read our book. we will force him to. i will tie him up and duct tape the book to his face!:roftl:

Well how the L would I know! :naughty:

Don't remember ever seen him reading a book.

Duct tape sounds a cool plan tho. :lmfao:

Anyway my true point was that you must do this. :cool:

It wouldn't be worth it to sue you...

The most you'd get is a restraining order :naughty:

haha...he doesnt need the money.he's a millionaire! he could buy himself away from me! *note to mika: i except cash and all major credit cards* has artsy met calvin yet? (in real life)

haha...he doesnt need the money.he's a millionaire! he could buy himself away from me! *note to mika: i except cash and all major credit cards* has artsy met calvin yet? (in real life)

I don't know...

Um they're what like 17 hours behind me, so it would be *tries to think* Like 6.30 there?

I have no idea what time the gig was but I hope she meets him

*hopes Calvin never reads thread*

I'm changing my name...(well I plan to one day anyway) if I ever meet him :wink2:

imagine if mika does read our thread?i cant wait to get his reaction on tape! he needs to say hi to me!:naughty: i mean this is my thread here!:bleh::roftl: haha!jk!...he still does though.