woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

imagine if mika does read our thread?i cant wait to get his reaction on tape! he needs to say hi to me!:naughty: i mean this is my thread here!:bleh::roftl: haha!jk!...he still does though.

It would be interesting. I really want to get a reaction of some sort from him....

(Hey Phunks do you have myspace?)

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*coughs* mika!:bleh: or for that matter luke's....i can view vids on there but thats about all i have seen of myspace!

But you won't be able to see mine.

My one concession to my mother's internet paranoia was to put my myspace on private...

*starts humming over my shoulder*

no!lol! my parents wouldnt let me do that either!i know that w/out even askin!:naughty:

Aww... that sucks..

But when its on private all it shows is your display pic and your username, and a box to add.

Only added friends can see it and you choose who to add...

OMG hahaha :roftl: Okies then...

I'm going to give you all a duty (Artsy and Phunky are out of this because they are designing the Portfolio). And I expect you to be good and do it for me :naughty: I'm gonna PM you too, just in case.

I need some pieces on certain pages copied for me on the achive (bottom of every page)

If you go onto Achive; Chat About Mika; Page 8; Pink pony Riders Club! (1814 I think) and then I'll give you a page number. I want you to go through that page (I know, LONG!) and take out every piece of story in order, with the writers name above (Like;

Writer;

Story Piece they wrote)

then PM it to me.

So...

Baby: Page 5

English Rose: Page 6

M4L: Page 7

Kelzy: Page 8

Lollipopgirl83: Page 9

*tries to remember if she forgot anyone* I think that's it. If you have any questions PM me by tomorrow morning or email me on cheekymonkey7453@aol.com okies?

OMG hahaha :roftl: Okies then...

I'm going to give you all a duty (Artsy and Phunky are out of this because they are designing the Portfolio). And I expect you to be good and do it for me :naughty: I'm gonna PM you too, just in case.

I need some pieces on certain pages copied for me on the achive (bottom of every page)

If you go onto Achive; Chat About Mika; Page 8; Pink pony Riders Club! (1814 I think) and then I'll give you a page number. I want you to go through that page (I know, LONG!) and take out every piece of story in order, with the writers name above (Like;

Writer;

Story Piece they wrote)

then PM it to me.

So...

Baby: Page 5

English Rose: Page 6

M4L: Page 7

Kelzy: Page 8

Lollipopgirl83: Page 9

*tries to remember if she forgot anyone* I think that's it. If you have any questions PM me by tomorrow morning or email me on cheekymonkey7453@aol.com okies?

wow. I need to re-read that!lol okay I'll do what it says once I re-read it, lol