woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

Well, yeah. It'll be metioned on the first page! Including your first post speech. Must go.

not that it was only us and milou that made the story...it was all of u guys....its just the original fantasy w/ the pink ponies and all came from us and milou must not be forotten though she doesnt post....

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very decorative (have in mind) and I get good marks and I am a great draw-er...just so ya know

WHERE IS PPRC IN THE ARHIVE????????????

i have no idea what an archive is.:boxed: i get good marks too! i am a strait A student....mostly my good marks are in art...though i suck at drawing...im good at making things though...

click on the archive link and uh do something

oh...omg! someth creepy just happened!i decided to go over the rug one more time considering my dad will find something wrong w/ the floor after im done..... and i found a penny heads up that wasnt there before.....its a sign!:roftl:

Just sorting something for you so you understand it better. I'll post here and PM youtoo.

Oh it's done. Here you go:

instructions.jpg

Click there after you clicked Archive.

instructions2.jpg

Thats the page you have to go to (above the threads)

instructions3.jpg

And thats the number/thread! Okies?

Just sorting something for you so you understand it better. I'll post here and PM youtoo.

Oh it's done. Here you go:

instructions.jpg

Click there after you clicked Archive.

instructions2.jpg

Thats the page you have to go to (above the threads)

instructions3.jpg

And thats the number/thread! Okies?

okay...............haha!theme song!theme song! come to the PPRC thread to start!

I feel slightly stupid. I saw him perform on Friday night and got to meet him and actually have quite a lengthy conversation with him; I thought he was just a local guy, but it turns out he's this huge indie/rock star that performs worldwide, and I didn't even notice all of his fans hanging around all starstruck because I was too busy thinking about the upcoming Calvin Harris show. Yesterday I looked him up on myspace, and mentioned to someone on here how I met him, and she was like, "OMG! You got to MEET Yacht? And TALK to him?" And I said, "Yeah, we talked for about a half an hour." And she was like *faint*.