woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to finish when the thread is closed, and with over 700 pages, it won't be long. This gives the newbies a chance to be involved plus it'll be a cliff hanger! is that okies with everyone?

yes...we should make the last post rlly rlly suspenseful!:naughty:

Dean (whose username is deano) is one of the main guys that makes sure MFC runs properly. To avoid server overload, when a thread gets too many posts on it, Dean (or some other administrator) locks it. This means we can still view it all we want, but we can't post on it anymore. To continue the thread, you make a Part 2. Have you noticed big threads, like Sasje's Butterfly Bar, Mikagasmic Pics, and The Knitting Thread are not the originals anymore, but are Part 2, or 3, or etc? That's because Part 1 was locked, and a new thread had to be made. Does that help?

Dean (whose username is deano) is one of the main guys that makes sure MFC runs properly. To avoid server overload, when a thread gets too many posts on it, Dean (or some other administrator) locks it. This means we can still view it all we want, but we can't post on it anymore. To continue the thread, you make a Part 2. Have you noticed big threads, like Sasje's Butterfly Bar, Mikagasmic Pics, and The Knitting Thread are not the originals anymore, but are Part 2, or 3, or etc? That's because Part 1 was locked, and a new thread had to be made. Does that help?

ah, thanks art, lol, I was confused a tad, and yeah WELCOME BACK

So the part that's getting printed out and given to Mika; exactly where is it ending? Should we put something in there like, "Story continued in PPRC Part 2 on MFC!" ? In case Mika wants to read more?

I guess...oh crud, I have to work on my page...I started, but then I had to get off...maybe I'll go work on it some more!

So the part that's getting printed out and given to Mika; exactly where is it ending? Should we put something in there like, "Story continued in PPRC Part 2 on MFC!" ? In case Mika wants to read more?

That's the idea, so the newbies get a say in it.

Everytime they walk in, I pull up a different page...they're getting suspicious now...

EDIT: not like I'm doing bad things...they're just paranoid

Lol, I do the same thing...But I'm pretty sure my parents have already figured out that I post on here. :roftl:

They aren't really that protective, they just at times warn me not to give out any completely personal info.

yep...yesterday, my mom's like "i want to see that website your always on..." I was terrified, what if she kicked me off?...obviously, she didn't...and she's Ok with it now...that makes me feel good...and yeah, i can't give out personal info and all that jazz...

haha...hope my parents dont do that? hopefully they wouldnt get the whole "chicken" thing.:roftl: