woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haaha! oh i dont know! ask artsy! i need to send some stuff to cali maybe? we all should include a pic of us no? omg! i just had the best idea *goes off*

Yessss, I think we should include a pic of ourselves!! :biggrin2:

Anyway, I hope my parents don't ever find out too much about the MFC (Even though, I'm sure they'll just find out at one point.)....They would be kind of creeped out with the whole 'chicken' thing. :naughty:

Yessss, I think we should include a pic of ourselves!! :biggrin2:

Anyway, I hope my parents don't ever find out too much about the MFC (Even though, I'm sure they'll just find out at one point.)....They would be kind of creeped out with the whole 'chicken' thing. :naughty:

haha...same here!

they're kind of oblivious right now...

Yah, then they'd know why I seem to laugh every time they use the word 'chicken' in a sentence :roftl:

I know...we had chicken tonight for dinner and I chuckled...Mom's like "whats so funny?"...I said "nothing"...hee hee hee...

and one time my sister was going around the room bobbing her head forward, and she said "Im doing the pimp chicken!"....I almost died laughing...but not for the reasons she thought!!:naughty:

Erm...would rather not include a pic of myself...not because I'm worried about anything shifty going on, but I just don't like the idea of tacking on too much of my identity to my writing. I always write stuff anonymously; kind of ruins the effect if there's a picture of me in there. Also, I've tried writing out my letter, and I keep coming up short after about three sentences. Maybe I could not write one? Just let me scribble a short note somewhere, and I'll be happy.