woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great! I will send you my archive page, but I am on my laptop and it's saved on 'word' on my computer...so probably tonight, but I need your email again, lol

cheekymonkey7453@aol.com

Artsy, don't worry about how long your letter is; I doubt mine willbe very long, because at the moment everytime I try and think of what to write, I get nothing. Anyone got idea what I should say to him when I give it to him?

You should just tell him that it's a story that got started on the MFC and that we all just thought he'd want to know about it, since he's a main character and all. The cover letter from everyone that we're planning to include will fill him in on the rest of the thread's purpose and information.

I doubt it'll end up like that :naughty: I'll just babble on about nothing, laughing nervously every now and then.

dont worry i would do the same thing.:roftl: last night i had a dream i won a day with the big M. he didnt even pay attention to me...not that mika would do that in reality but.....

Haha the other night all of us (i.e the PPRCers) had to look after Calvin Harris's house for a weekend, and he ended up throwing my notebook at me after we argued whether or not my drawing were any good (I was saying they weren't but he thought they were)

Haha the other night all of us (i.e the PPRCers) had to look after Calvin Harris's house for a weekend, and he ended up throwing my notebook at me after we argued whether or not my drawing were any good (I was saying they weren't but he thought they were)

in ur dream i hope?:roftl:

OK...can we please put exactly what we need to do for this on the front page since im not going to search this whole thread...

I'm a little confused...

haha...i dont know what u have to do! becky should tell me and i will post on the front page! trust me! im clueless!