This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

Why don't you go anymore ?:blink:

I used to have a fav restaurant which i used to go in the past !

i don't know.. i wanna avoid eating those kinda foods.. and i'm learning to not spend money on food.. helps save up more :)

what kinda restaurant was it

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well he still liked me

which is more then can be said about his feelings for you :bleh:

Gotaa go now!

byeee!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whatever! if u saw the way he looked at me when i talked to him, you'd be jealous!! :roftl::das:

ok byee x x

i don't know.. i wanna avoid eating those kinda foods.. and i'm learning to not spend money on food.. helps save up more :)

what kinda restaurant was it

Very brave of you !!Don't go ever again !

Hmm they have different type of food !

Seafood for example !But I loved the sweets there :wub2:

Very brave of you !!Don't go ever again !

Hmm they have different type of food !

Seafood for example !But I loved the sweets there :wub2:

lol, i'll do my best :bleh:

coool.. what kinda seafood do ya like? not a lot of people i know like fish :blink: what kinda sweets do they have there?

lol, i'll do my best :bleh:

coool.. what kinda seafood do ya like? not a lot of people i know like fish :blink: what kinda sweets do they have there?

That's my girl :mf_rosetinted:

I like fish a lot and strange things as crabs or octopus !!:bleh:

They have brownies ,a big choco cake with caramel or choco syrup with ice cream ,cheese cake and 2 types of ice creams and honey cake yummmmy:bleh:

That's my girl :mf_rosetinted:

I like fish a lot and strange things as crabs or octopus !!:bleh:

They have brownies ,a big choco cake with caramel or choco syrup with ice cream ,cheese cake and 2 types of ice creams and honey cake yummmmy:bleh:

i tried octopus when i was young and i really liked it! but for some reason i haven't had any courage to eat it now :blink:

mm yummmy, that sounds so goood *licks lips* i thought u didn't like that kinda stuff :bleh:

i tried octopus when i was young and i really liked it! but for some reason i haven't had any courage to eat it now :blink:

mm yummmy, that sounds so goood *licks lips* i thought u didn't like that kinda stuff :bleh:

Really ?

Why are you afraid to it now ?:blink:

Yeah !!!Hmmmm :blink:

You don't like looking at fish ?:blink:

You don't have to !

Just it eat damn it !

yeah i know, i don't go around looking for fish but i'm saying.. when its on display at like shops but u have no choice but to look at them then it makes me sick. and u still need to look at fish when u eat it don't ya lol.. but i'm just talking about looking at dead fish, when its already been liked chopped up or whatever its k

yeah i know, i don't go around looking for fish but i'm saying.. when its on display at like shops but u have no choice but to look at them then it makes me sick. and u still need to look at fish when u eat it don't ya lol.. but i'm just talking about looking at dead fish, when its already been liked chopped up or whatever its k

Ohhh then I agree !^^

I don't like what they are doing in those shops either !!

But I love also sushi and you can look at it !