• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Royal Air Force..

Goooglee it

x

of course u need a passport if you're going abroad! :bleh: or some sort of valid identification :wink2:

I know now !!!I didn't know the shortcut !

But I knew that we're in the European Union and I thought I don't need an passport only the bulletin

Nope !Where have you been abroad ?

aw, so london will be your first destination? sweet :bleh:

hmm let me check (facebook has this cool thing where you put pins of what places you've been to:wink2:) k.. well i've been to all uk places (england, wales, scotland) then err... italy, france, belgium, luxembourg, austria, czech republic, switzerland and USA/canada :wub2:

aw, so london will be your first destination? sweet :bleh:

hmm let me check (facebook has this cool thing where you put pins of what places you've been to:wink2:) k.. well i've been to all uk places (england, wales, scotland) then err... italy, france, belgium, luxembourg, austria, czech republic, switzerland and USA/canada :wub2:

Yeah !But I was there when I was little !

Do you have a facebook too ?:bleh:

Woow!!!So many places !!!which one you liked and loved

Yeah !But I was there when I was little !

Do you have a facebook too ?:bleh:

Woow!!!So many places !!!which one you liked and loved

really? coool so ya don't remember much of the places there? well i shall be your personal tour guide well as well as sherry's, jasmin's etc lol

yaaa i do, do you? add me please :)

hmm i would go with USA :bleh: but i also really do like italy even if i go there like twice a year, but sometimes i miss it :wub2: i'm going there in 16 days.. same days mika's performing in italy and i ain't going to his concerts :sneaky2: *mumbles to herself*

really? coool so ya don't remember much of the places there? well i shall be your personal tour guide well as well as sherry's, jasmin's etc lol

yaaa i do, do you? add me please :)

hmm i would go with USA :bleh: but i also really do like italy even if i go there like twice a year, but sometimes i miss it :wub2: i'm going there in 16 days.. same days mika's performing in italy and i ain't going to his concerts :sneaky2: *mumbles to herself*

I don't remember anything I was only 2 years old :blink:

But I have photos and I can bring them with me to show you :biggrin2: linda even went to school there !

I just added you !!!

Do you have a house in Italy ?

That's sad but you see him in England !

I don't remember anything I was only 2 years old :blink:

But I have photos and I can bring them with me to show you :biggrin2: linda even went to school there !

I just added you !!!

Do you have a house in Italy ?

That's sad but you see him in England !

some people remember what they did when they were 2 :bleh: well not me :naughty:

coool.. how long did she go to school for there?

i just accpeted you

yeah i do.. but they're my relatives so free accommodation woop woop.. yeah i know.. but thats 2 months away, the italy ones are only 17 days away, anyway i should stop complaining i've already seen him enough times..

right i'm off to watch my tv, will be back in 2 hours

some people remember what they did when they were 2 :bleh: well not me

coool.. how long did she go to school for there?

i just accpeted you

yeah i do.. but they're my relatives so free accommodation woop woop.. yeah i know.. but thats 2 months away, the italy ones are only 17 days away, anyway i should stop complaining i've already seen him enough times..

right i'm off to watch my tv, will be back in 2 hours

Me noooooo !!!:shocked: It was almost 18 years ago :blink:

2 years !!!

Thanks !I just created it !:biggrin2:

How nice !I wish I had a house in a other country !

Yes you did !You need to stop !:mf_rosetinted:

In 2 hours !!!:shocked::blink:

byeeeeeee