This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered mine on June 1st and they came at the beginning of July. It's strange that everyone is waiting so long for their tickets to arrive.

it depends who your order them with though...

if it was the same company we used, can I call you a bitch? LOL xDDD :roftl:

hahaha i love that "chinese proverb", i use it sometimes actually xD

STFU YEAH

:roftl:

Its such a good line

specially

'Grass-hopper' :roftl:

I ordered mine on June 1st and they came at the beginning of July. It's strange that everyone is waiting so long for their tickets to arrive.

:shocked:

Your well lucky!

i didnt, my sister did it on the phone. It was a birthday present and my bday was July 23rd, so before then!!!!!!!

oh hmm.. when did the tickets go on sale again? hmm.. well i think i ordered them before that so your tickets could come like late october or in november?

oh hmm.. when did the tickets go on sale again? hmm.. well i think i ordered them before that so your tickets could come like late october or in november?

THEY BLOODY BETTER BE!!!! Or someone's gonna be ANGRY!

Which company was it?

either seetickets or ticketmaster. I gave my family the number from the MikaSounds mail and Yoppappop's hammersmith apollo gigs thread which I believe was the same number.

right. i searched the mikasounds email.

there were numbers next to the name of location (i.e manchester apollo *insert number here*) and there was also:

You can book tickets by clicking here

i wrote down numbers AND the website (in the link section it was seetickets but on the website it said gigs and tours.com) and when i asked my sister how she ordered it, she said she did it how i said. i told her i gave her various options such as this and this and then said she done it by website.

but now i am severely worried.

there were numbers next to the name of location (i.e manchester apollo *insert number here*) and there was also:

i wrote down numbers AND the website (in the link section it was seetickets but on the website it said gigs and tours.com) and when i asked my sister how she ordered it, she said she did it how i said. i told her i gave her various options such as this and this and then said she done it by website.

Don't worry about it. I ordered mine over the phone via credit card.

i'm confused :blink: lol

*slaps carmel*

-slaps danika-

Ask your sister if she got a reference number, or like an email confirming it, cos then it says where she got it

i think xD