This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello !It's MFC slow to you ?

no.. its just i need to use this site that unblocks mfc (cos its blocked at school grr) and that takes ages to load, then my teacher comes towards my computer but then she doesn't so i end up accidentally closing the window, and i need to reload it all over again.. anyway lol.. how are you?

no.. its just i need to use this site that unblocks mfc (cos its blocked at school grr) and that takes ages to load, then my teacher comes towards my computer but then she doesn't so i end up accidentally closing the window, and i need to reload it all over again.. anyway lol.. how are you?

That's bad !:boxed:

I have a headache !Sorry but today I'm writing very slow !!!I'm gonna go to uni in half an hour !

That's bad !:boxed:

I have a headache !Sorry but today I'm writing very slow !!!I'm gonna go to uni in half an hour !

ooh, today's the big day!! you excited? nervous? scared? what a way to start uni eh? hope you feel better :wink2: what time do u finish?

ooh, today's the big day!! you excited? nervous? scared? what a way to start uni eh? hope you feel better :wink2: what time do u finish?

I'm a bit scared cause I don't know anyone !

I'm gonna stay only 2 hours and I'll be starting with maths !!!

I finish at 6pm !

But I'll come back !!!:naughty:

I'm a bit scared cause I don't know anyone !

I'm gonna stay only 2 hours and I'll be starting with maths !!!

I finish at 6pm !

But I'll come back !!!

aw, i'm sure you'll meet a lot of cool people when you get there :) and if you're lucky maybe some mika fans :das::naughty:

oh god maths :blink: good luck with that :bleh: are u good at maths?

i shall be waiting :mf_rosetinted:

aw, i'm sure you'll meet a lot of cool people when you get there :) and if you're lucky maybe some mika fans :das::naughty:

oh god maths :blink: good luck with that :bleh: are u good at maths?

i shall be waiting :mf_rosetinted:

I hope so !

someone asked me if Mika makes dance music and I was like what ?:blink:

In my mind i was like" are you stupid are?"

I'm not good at maths but I'll make it only this year !

I hope so !

someone asked me if Mika makes dance music and I was like what ?:blink:

In my mind i was like" are you stupid are?"

I'm not good at maths but I'll make it only this year !

lol ooh.. well you can just spread the love around then :biggrin2:

aw :bleh: well have a good day!! i got to go have lunch now, byee x x

lol ooh.. well you can just spread the love around then :biggrin2:

aw :bleh: well have a good day!! i got to go have lunch now, byee x x

I will !I'll make them to listen to all the album ,not only Relax !(cause this is the most known single here )

You too !!!Enjoy your food !!!Byeeeeex

hi girls how are you ?? :wub2:

I'm going to Prague today with my class for a whole week teeeheeeee :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Anyone wants to get a postcard ?? :wink2:

hey Vi! Lucky you for going away - i havent been away at all this year!

yes I'm lucky ! It's our last journey with the class :punk:

I'll send you a postcard if you want :biggrin2: but you would have to PM me your adress ;)

lol yeah my parents wouldnt like that. even my friend matt who i know in real life moved about 2 and a half hours away years ago.....and i sent him my address via msn because he was sending me a CD but because my parents didnt know him they were all fishy, asking me if i really knew him because as far as they were concerned i just sent some random person our address...even though i know him. i think they thought it was a cover story.

i HATE living with parents! :blowup::mad3::chair::bash:

but thats a lovely thought!

lol yeah my parents wouldnt like that. even my friend matt who i know in real life moved about 2 and a half hours away years ago.....and i sent him my address via msn because he was sending me a CD but because my parents didnt know him they were all fishy, asking me if i really knew him because as far as they were concerned i just sent some random person our address...even though i know him. i think they thought it was a cover story.

i HATE living with parents! :blowup::mad3::chair::bash:

but thats a lovely thought!

I can understand that.. you never know if people from the internet are really the ones they say they are (what a strange sentence haha).

So I guess it's better that way :wink2:

If I find an internetcafé or something like that, then I leave a comment on your myspace ;)