This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

why couldnt y'all reply to my blog? other people did O.o

oh well, just tell me here! lol :bleh:

I just clicked on it and it went to a random page...:blink:

Anyways this is my view on love...and remember i am 17 and am only a matter of months younger then you and i havnt been in proper love before...

right here goes:

-YOURE FRIGGIN 18!!!! Love isnt important when you 18...

- Your VERY pretty... and boys must be blind not to see that!

:bleh:

- (as my mum says:bleh: ) Dont look for love...let love find you!

in other words, when the time is right you will find the right boy...'Fate'

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just clicked on it and it went to a random page...:blink:

Anyways this is my view on love...and remember i am 17 and am only a matter of months younger then you and i havnt been in proper love before...

right here goes:

-YOURE FRIGGIN 18!!!! Love isnt important when you 18...

- Your VERY pretty... and boys must be blind not to see that!

:bleh:

- (as my mum says:bleh: ) Dont look for love...let love find you!

in other words, when the time is right you will find the right boy...'Fate'

- I know lol. But the fact is I've never had anyone. I don't want to fall in love just yet *i already have done and it was the WORST experience ever* but i don't want a fling. I'd just like a comfortable relationship with whom I can trust, someone who makes me feel good about myself and respects me, someone who I can tell anything and have a laugh with. I want companionship. I was in bed last night sobbing a bit. I don't have anyone to cuddle up to, there's not that security sort of people that people get. I just feel really alone. Bearing in mind im on my period so hormones are everywhere lol

-thankyou :)

-I know I've got years ahead of me, and I know other people are gonna say "your time will come" and "stop searching because you never find what you're looking for" but the fact is I've been waiting long enough and nothing's come of it...

- I know lol. But the fact is I've never had anyone. I don't want to fall in love just yet *i already have done and it was the WORST experience ever* but i don't want a fling. I'd just like a comfortable relationship with whom I can trust, someone who makes me feel good about myself and respects me, someone who I can tell anything and have a laugh with. I want companionship. I was in bed last night sobbing a bit. I don't have anyone to cuddle up to, there's not that security sort of people that people get. I just feel really alone. Bearing in mind im on my period so hormones are everywhere lol

-I know I've got years ahead of me, and I know other people are gonna say "your time will come" and "stop searching because you never find what you're looking for" but the fact is I've been waiting long enough and nothing's come of it...

I think thats what everyone wants =/

To just

have someone who lurves them

would you rather have

a) loads of 6 or 7 little relationships

or

b) have one or two major relationships were it's love? :wub2:

Caz i know what you meen about being lonely...But your NOT alone...Youve got family and friends and stuff...

Love is the LAST thing you should be concentrating on at the moment, you should just be having fun...:punk:

Trust me one day you will be at the....um... chip bar (:blink: ) or something and then the man that you will spend the rest of your life with will walk around the corner...:bleh:

well thats how i see it.

I think thats what everyone wants =/

To just

have someone who lurves them

would you rather have

a) loads of 6 or 7 little relationships

or

b) have one or two major relationships were it's love? :wub2:

obvious much? lol xD

Caz i know what you meen about being lonely...But your NOT alone...Youve got family and friends and stuff...

Love is the LAST thing you should be concentrating on at the moment, you should just be having fun...:punk:

Trust me one day you will be at the....um... chip bar (:blink: ) or something and then the man that you will spend the rest of your life with will walk around the corner...:bleh:

well thats how i see it.

you dont know what I mean about alone.

I know there's friends and family, but there's no intimacy. There's no special connection with anyone like that, there's not that longing.

I know it's not important right now but you've had something Lauren, you've had some sort of experience and had boyfriends, at least I think you have. I haven't. I've had SH1T experiences with guys, and i had a SH1T time at school. I've never felt cherished in that way. No guy has ever cared for me like that and I want it. I'm pining it so much I have tears in my eyes. I'm fed up with being treated like SH1T and I hate the essex guys looking at me as if I'm a hoe. I know it's not important, but happiness is. And I'm not happy.