This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

Hello Lauren !What's Muuu ?:blink:

short phrase for Museum...but its not a museum its just wheer loads of people hang out and drink and stuff:bleh:

the last time i went there i came home at like 2am totally out of my head:roftl:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

short phrase for Museum...but its not a museum its just wheer loads of people hang out and drink and stuff:bleh:

the last time i went there i came home at like 2am totally out of my head:roftl:

Hmmm it's like a bar :bleh:

are there only people who look like Marlyn Manson ?:bleh:

Did you get drunk last time ?

Laura why ?:naughty:

But in the uk relax wasn't so appreciated :blink:

cos she's no1 perv :fisch: she also said so herself but i know she won't admit it to anyone else :bleh:

yeeeah.. i guess cos it wasn't played enough and i don't think the relax vid was made in dec when it came out here, and they only had 500 relax singles, so it would've been hard for a lot of people to buy it, but supposedly he's releasing it again in the uk

Hmmm it's like a bar :bleh:

are there only people who look like Marlyn Manson ?:bleh:

Did you get drunk last time ?

No its like a big field thing with benches and big rocks:bleh:

Yeah everyone there looks like maralyin manson well kinda like him, their all like goth,emo's...

:roftl: yeah i did...i drunk too much cheap cider:roftl: i had to be carried home by gemma and beth:roftl:

oh u naughty rebel :bleh: .. wow 2am eh? all by yourself :o.. actually once i sneaked out with my mate and we came back at 4am .. but luckily i weren't drunk otherwise i probably would've been raped.. this guy kept following us, so scary :blink:

cos she's no1 perv :fisch: she also said so herself but i know she won't admit it to anyone else :bleh:

yeeeah.. i guess cos it wasn't played enough and i don't think the relax vid was made in dec when it came out here, and they only had 500 relax singles, so it would've been hard for a lot of people to buy it, but supposedly he's releasing it again in the uk

I'm happy that she admits it herself !!:mf_rosetinted:

Why don't you think the vid was made in dec ?:blink:

He's gonna release it there ?

I would have liked lollipop to be released as a single

No its like a big field thing with benches and big rocks:bleh:

Yeah everyone there looks like maralyin manson well kinda like him, their all like goth,emo's...

:roftl: yeah i did...i drunk too much cheap cider:roftl: i had to be carried home by gemma and beth:roftl:

Only Saturdays.

I think you're gonna have fun with all that ppl !!!

You should sugest them to listen to mika too

That's better !Why don't you like it ?

I'm happy that she admits it herself !!:mf_rosetinted:

Why don't you think the vid was made in dec ?:blink:

He's gonna release it there ?

I would have liked lollipop to be released as a single

yeah yeah :fisch::sneaky2:

well cos the concert they used for the vid was in like 2007 so it couldn't have been poss for it to be made in dec :blink: unless they used like their psychic powers or summin :bleh: i hope so.. someone said he would, but i'm not sure.

Yeah i would of liked at lollipop too.. but now i'm not so sure.. cos its an upbeat song and he's released a lot of those, so a lot of the public will thing he's only capable of making like cheesy pop music.. it was good he released HE, that really showed off his voice and showed he can make different sort of music too :wink2:

yeah yeah

well cos the concert they used for the vid was in like 2007 so it couldn't have been poss for it to be made in dec :blink: unless they used like their psychic powers or summin :bleh: i hope so.. someone said he would, but i'm not sure.

Yeah i would of liked at lollipop too.. but now i'm not so sure.. cos its an upbeat song and he's released a lot of those, so a lot of the public will thing he's only capable of making like cheesy pop music.. it was good he released HE, that really showed off his voice and showed he can make different sort of music too :wink2:

To tell you the truth I actually don't like the video!

Maybe he wore the same clothes this year :naughty:

Poor mikster :roftl:

You're right !But he said that he's gonna release 6 singles from LICM

To tell you the truth I actually don't like the video!

Maybe he wore the same clothes this year :naughty:

Poor mikster :roftl:

You're right !But he said that he's gonna release 6 singles from LICM

lol.. aw its alrite, its not my fave it's prob at the bottom with BG :fisch: if they had clips of just him like not at the concert i prob would've like it much more.

Hmm i heard 5 but i'm not 100% sure how many he's gonna release.. cos someone also said that HE was the last single he was gonna release.. but who knows *shrugs*

an old friend of mine :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

leigh.jpg

Twat.

yeah it was revolting!:roftl:

ooh.. what'd he do that makes u hate him so much? :bleh:

lol well luckily he didn't actually blow his nose and show off the soggy tissue to the camera :bleh:

yeah yeah :fisch::sneaky2:

I'm glad he released Happy Ending too. I love that song. The video is great too :thumb_yello:

I'm glad he released Happy Ending too. I love that song. The video is great too :thumb_yello:

yeah same! its a great song :wub2: before i really didn't like HE but then after i saw him singing it live with his sister it was so sweet.. and then i found out he was releasing it i was like yey!!

what version do u prefer? the album one or LA edit?

ooh.. what'd he do that makes u hate him so much? :bleh:

lol well luckily he didn't actually blow his nose and show off the soggy tissue to the camera :bleh:

Weeeell...

he didnt do anything to me...it was my friend.

He's 20 and slept with this girl while he was going out with my friend.

and then he denied it. Idiot. Grrrr:sneaky2:

Ewwwww i would of actually been sick if he did that! :puke:

Weeeell...

he didnt do anything to me...it was my friend.

He's 20 and slept with this girl while he was going out with my friend.

and then he denied it. Idiot. Grrrr

Ewwwww i would of actually been sick if he did that! :puke:

ooh that sucks :thumbdown: does he care bout what he's done?

lol.. lmao... :naughty: but its mika's boogers! they're special :wub2: no i'm just kidding.. i'm not that weird .. actually i'm not weird at all :mf_rosetinted::fisch::naughty:

lol.. aw its alrite, its not my fave it's prob at the bottom with BG :fisch: if they had clips of just him like not at the concert i prob would've like it much more.

Hmm i heard 5 but i'm not 100% sure how many he's gonna release.. cos someone also said that HE was the last single he was gonna release.. but who knows *shrugs*

Me too!I think it's the cheapest vid he has made!

Is Grace kelly still your fav vid ?

I don't think it's the last !I also want SITM because it's my no 1 favorite !