This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too!I think it's the cheapest vid he has made!

Is Grace kelly still your fav vid ?

I don't think it's the last !I also want SITM because it's my no 1 favorite !

yeah i guess so, but hey at least the song is good :bleh: yeah of course! :wub2: its hard now cos i don't know if i like HE or LT more (after GK) i'll have to give it time and decide

well i hope not.. i don't wanna stop seeing mika on tv, the more the better :bleh: lol i don't think he's gonna release that many songs .. i thought LT was your no1 fave?

yeah same! its a great song :wub2: before i really didn't like HE but then after i saw him singing it live with his sister it was so sweet.. and then i found out he was releasing it i was like yey!!

what version do u prefer? the album one or LA edit?

HE made me cry after I've broken up with my boyfriend !

All his family is very nice !:wub2:

I prefer the album one !

Grace Kelly will always be my favourite video, unless he makes something better.

high 5 sister from another mister! :bleh: same.. but i don't know if anything could beat GK... but i don't know if i like the vid cos GK is my fave song or cos the vid is good :blink: hmm.. another thing i need to think about lol

HE made me cry after I've broken up with my boyfriend !

All his family is very nice !:wub2:

I prefer the album one !

aw :huglove: it is a sad song.. i even cried when i first the vid :naughty::doh:

whose family? mika's or your ex? lol

i don't know what one i prefer now.. i dislike the LA edit at first.. but now its not so bad.. but with the album version it lasts longer so thats nice :wub2:

yeah same! its a great song :wub2: before i really didn't like HE but then after i saw him singing it live with his sister it was so sweet.. and then i found out he was releasing it i was like yey!!

what version do u prefer? the album one or LA edit?

I prefer the LA Edit, but I like the original too.

Grace Kelly will always be my favourite video, unless he makes something better.

yeah i guess so, but hey at least the song is good :bleh: yeah of course! :wub2: its hard now cos i don't know if i like HE or LT more (after GK) i'll have to give it time and decide

well i hope not.. i don't wanna stop seeing mika on tv, the more the better :bleh: lol i don't think he's gonna release that many songs .. i thought LT was your no1 fave?

My mom loves GK too !!!she said about HE that is a weird vid :blink:

My fav vids are :LT ,GK and HE !

Daneee you told me that GK will always be on 1st place :blink:

Yes LT and SITM are on the 1st places as songs !!!

My mom loves GK too !!!she said about HE that is a weird vid :blink:

My fav vids are :LT ,GK and HE !

Daneee you told me that GK will always be on 1st place :blink:

Yes LT and SITM are on the 1st places as songs !!!

yey go vanessa's mum :yay:.. hehe it is a bit weird, but hey thats what comes with mika lol. my sister really likes the walls at the beginning of HE and i LOVE that alarm clock, i gotta buy it..if i find one lol.

GK is still no1 of course!! :bleh: but i don't know what comes after GK (in second place) i still got choose.

aw :huglove: it is a sad song.. i even cried when i first the vid :naughty::doh:

whose family? mika's or your ex? lol

i don't know what one i prefer now.. i dislike the LA edit at first.. but now its not so bad.. but with the album version it lasts longer so thats nice :wub2:

Very sad along with over my shoulder

Mika's of course !

I don't want to forget mika never ever !!LICM i'll take it even for my kids to listen !:naughty:

yey go vanessa's mum :yay:.. hehe it is a bit weird, but hey thats what comes with mika lol. my sister really likes the walls at the beginning of HE and i LOVE that alarm clock, i gotta buy it..if i find one lol.

GK is still no1 of course!! :bleh: but i don't know what comes after GK (in second place) i still got choose.

I love the creatures on the wall, but the singing hands are scary. My second choice is Love Today.

I love the walls too and the dolls everything !!

I don't think you find one !:naughty:

You have time who knows what is coming up next

Very sad along with over my shoulder

Mika's of course !

I don't want to forget mika never ever !!LICM i'll take it even for my kids to listen !:naughty:

yeah, exactly. Yeah neither do i. He's the only singer that i've been so obsessed with, he will never be forgotten

I love the creatures on the wall, but the singing hands are scary. My second choice is Love Today.

yeah they are really cool :) hehe the hands were pretty weird but they're kinda funky now lol,

I love the walls too and the dolls everything !!

I don't think you find one !:naughty:

You have time who knows what is coming up next

yeah, wonder if they came from his room lol. Ya never know, i could :das: i'll make sure i find one. Can't wait to see what the future holds

yeah, wonder if they came from his room lol. Ya never know, i could :das: i'll make sure i find one. Can't wait to see what the future holds

You'll find it in cartoons not in real life!:das::naughty:

Definitely !I want to see a mika death metal

Lol i could see that too. And i'll have my grankids with me and i'll be like look kids theres the love of my life lol, jokes

Mee too !I see me living in England taking my kids at mika gigs !!:bleh:

Mee too !I see me living in England taking my kids at mika gigs !!:bleh:

doesn't sound like such a ad idea :bleh: and at least his music is joyful so u can dance to it, theres noway the kids would get bored :bleh:

right i got to go and vacuum the house, will be back on later, bye! x x

doesn't sound like such a bad idea :bleh: and at least his music is joyful so u can dance to it, theres noway the kids would get bored :bleh:

right i got to go and vacuum the house, will be back on later, bye! x x

I would love to see that! :bleh:

I 'd be a cool mom not a bitchy one !:naughty:

I'd go clubbing with them too !:punk:

OKay seee ya :bleh:

Mee too !!the last song after the police :thumbdown: