errrm... i'll think of summin :fisch:

ooh that alizee girl is on tv.. haven't seen the moi lolita vid in ages

Think fast !I wanna laugh when I'm so ill

Really ?

I heard that she has a kid in real life :blink:

Think fast !I wanna laugh when I'm so ill

Really ?

I heard that she has a kid in real life :blink:

lol.. would laughing help :bleh: actually i need a good laugh too.. hmmm *thinks of something funny to say* aboogaboogabooga :insane:

really? wow.. never knew that.. and she's only 23 :blink:

lol.. would laughing help :bleh: actually i need a good laugh too.. hmmm *thinks of something funny to say* aboogaboogabooga :insane:

really? wow.. never knew that.. and she's only 23 :blink:

What that abooogaboogabooga ?:naughty:

How do you know her age ?:blink:

I heard it this news this year !

What that abooogaboogabooga ?:naughty:

How do you know her age ?:blink:

I heard it this news this year !

lmao.. some funny noise i decided to make :naughty: i thought it really went with the smiley :insane:

cos i'm psychic :mf_rosetinted: jks.. just searched for her on wikipedia.. but i didn't really read everything, i shall read it again and see if it says she has a child. Where did u hear that?

lmao.. some funny noise i decided to make :naughty: i thought it really went with the smiley :insane:

cos i'm psychic :mf_rosetinted: jks.. just searched for her on wikipedia.. but i didn't really read everything, i shall read it again and see if it says she has a child. Where did u hear that?

Yes crazy and mad like us !:insane:

and reminds me of Peter Pan

btw I don't like the other 2forums i am in !

Do you like her musix?:biggrin2:

On a radio maybe it's just a rumor !

Yes crazy and mad like us !

and reminds me of Peter Pan

btw I don't like the other 2forums i am in !

Do you like her musix?:biggrin2:

On a radio maybe it's just a rumor !

lol.. why does it remind u of peterpan? ooh talking bout PP .. HE reminds me of that :wub2: anyway lol. Aw why don't u like them?

i've only heard one song of hers and i like it :).. oh.. they shouldn't be making up rumours on te radio :bleh: sily people. i remember someone heard on the radio that mika was married :naughty::roftl;

lol.. why does it remind u of peterpan? ooh talking bout PP .. HE reminds me of that :wub2: anyway lol. Aw why don't u like them?

i've only heard one song of hers and i like it :).. oh.. they shouldn't be making up rumours on te radio :bleh: sily people. i remember someone heard on the radio that mika was married :naughty::roftl;

You're right PP reminds me of HE too !Because they are small forums and I don't understand anything from them !:blink:

Amy winehouse and

the pipettes forums !<Have you heard of them ?

I used to have her album !But I have never heard of her for a long time ,any new songs !

I heard that one too !

You're right PP reminds me of HE too !Because they are small forums and I don't understand anything from them !:blink:

Amy winehouse and

the pipettes forums !<Have you heard of them ?

I used to have her album !But I have never heard of her for a long time ,any new songs !

I heard that one too !

hehe mika's the new PP :wub2: oooh.. are they official forums? no haven't heard of them :blink:

yeah she hasn't been around for a while.. but she only released one song in the UK so that would be why.. they don't have many foreign people here which is a shame.. if u don't sing in english u don't seem to do so well here :thumbdown:

hehe mika's the new PP :wub2: oooh.. are they official forums? no haven't heard of them :blink:

yeah she hasn't been around for a while.. but she only released one song in the UK so that would be why.. they don't have many foreign people here which is a shame.. if u don't sing in english u don't seem to do so well here :thumbdown:

I think is a yes !:blink:

They are great !Here is a song which is my favorite :

I agree!You're too nationalize !!!They should listen to foreign songs too

I know that there were 2 romanian girls who sang in English maybe you know them :the chicky girls !!They are hilarious and with no voice:naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

I think is a yes !:blink:

They are great !Here is a song which is my favorite :

I agree!You're too nationalize !!!They should listen to foreign songs too

I know that there were 2 romanian girls who sang in English maybe you know them :the chicky girls !!They are hilarious and with no voice:naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

Ha Ha! I met them once!