xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh she likes latino music !

I think she's a romantic person !

yeah I guess she does, but she also likes queen and those old bands, unfortunately she doesn't like mika :thumbdown: LOL hmm don't think she's that romantic, what makes u say that?

yeah I guess she does, but she also likes queen and those old bands, unfortunately she doesn't like mika :thumbdown: LOL hmm don't think she's that romantic, what makes u say that?

:shocked:

But she made a photo with him :blink:

I thought she liked mika !

Well i said that from my head !:roftl:

:shocked:

But she made a photo with him :blink:

I thought she liked mika !

Well i said that from my head !:roftl:

hats only cos I couldn't take a pic with him and she prob wanted to show off to everyone that she got a pic with him LOL. On right I see, interesting

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo -breathes- oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

konnichwa bitches :mf_rosetinted:

Oh lookie how many people are joining and i aint even on the comp all this typing is gonna make my fingers hurt

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo -breathes- oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hats only cos I couldn't take a pic with him and she prob wanted to show off to everyone that she got a pic with him LOL. On right I see, interesting

Hellooooooooooo Carmel and Caz !!!:biggrin2:

and you told me that she likes him :sneaky2:

Je suis bien :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

you're good? :blink: lol

Yo biatch how are u?

alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, you?

Braaaaaaaaaaaaap

yooooooooooo

how are you here if you arent at a computer?

laptop? lol xD

am using my daddy's ipod :bleh: well i was but i've moved onto the laptop now :) was watching ugly betty :wub2: didn't play the UB version of BG though :sad:

Hellooooooooooo Carmel and Caz !!!:biggrin2:

and you told me that she likes him :sneaky2:

no i didn't :blink: well.. i think she secretly likes him but she doesn't wanna admit it :bleh: but i don't think she likes him that much.. but whatever lol she's gonna have to suffer listening to him every day

lol maybe Danika is on here phone :naughty:

hahaha my fingers hurt when i type a lot no matter if its on a computer, laptop or a phone :roftl:

nah ipod :bleh:

yeeah same.. kinda depends how i'm typing, and my ipod is so crap :sneaky2: all the keys are stiff and OMG I JUST REALISED MY R IS BACK!! yeeeey i didn't even notice :doh:

lol maybe Danika is on here phone

or maybe she robbed the bank :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

hahaha my fingers hurt when i type a lot no matter if its on a computer, laptop or a phone

im used tot typing lots xD

im a geek lol

am using my daddy's ipod :bleh: well i was but i've moved onto the laptop now :) was watching ugly betty :wub2: didn't play the UB version of BG though

ooh posh git :mf_rosetinted:

lol =P

did you see the bit that goes next week?

where she leans over to get the food and it all goes flying everywhere, and that guy goes 'dont worry, nobody noticed'

Braaaaaaaaaaaaap

Burgers :mf_rosetinted:

no i didn't :blink: well.. i think she secretly likes him but she doesn't wanna admit it :bleh: but i don't think she likes him that much.. but whatever lol she's gonna have to suffer listening to him every day

She doesn't want you to make you jealous !:bleh:

You go girl :punk:

Maybe she needs ear plugs !!:mf_rosetinted: