This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA 'yikes! give her to zane'

that is the funniest video i have seen in ages. i cant believe i havnt seen it before. i had no idea ibiza was his first gig, i love it, esp. the beginning of love today *melts*

haha, his pants are shiny! and he looks so happy after he made him poke his stomach out

i know everything :mf_rosetinted: .. jokes i was on mikagasmic thread and i saw your post.. and i've been waiting ages for someone to post summin here :sneaky2: i'm bored

So you are spying me there :mf_rosetinted:

You were here all the time ?:blink:

I'm bored too !

Any homework for you ?

So you are spying me there :mf_rosetinted:

You were here all the time ?:blink:

I'm bored too !

Any homework for you ?

noo lol i went there for the pics duh :bleh::das:

yushhh don't u come look at this thread? lol

mmm... i got art homework to do.. but i may do that later.. hopefully i won't have to go to school tomorrow.. but knowing my mum she'll make me :sneaky2:

noo lol i went there for the pics duh :bleh::das:

yushhh don't u come look at this thread? lol

mmm... i got art homework to do.. but i may do that later.. hopefully i won't have to go to school tomorrow.. but knowing my mum she'll make me :sneaky2:

And you found me there !

I came to this thread but anything new happened !:blink:

What do you have to draw ?

Woop woop aren't you happy !But why ?

And you found me there !

I came to this thread but anything new happened !:blink:

What do you have to draw ?

Woop woop aren't you happy !But why ?

well you gotta read all the posts on that thread don't ya? then i realised your green thing was on.

You shoulda tried saying hi then :bleh:

errm.. something that relates to cities and stuff.

Happy bout what?

well you gotta read all the posts on that thread don't ya? then i realised your green thing was on.

You shoulda tried saying hi then :bleh:

errm.. something that relates to cities and stuff.

Happy bout what?

Yes I read them !Actually I look at them !I could turn it off if you want to :naughty:

You draw different cities ?:blink:

I thought you draw people and seasons and bla bla bla

Happy that you don't have school tomorrow !Are you skiping it ?

Yes I read them !Actually I look at them !I could turn it off if you want to :naughty:

You draw different cities ?:blink:

I thought you draw people and seasons and bla bla bla

Happy that you don't have school tomorrow !Are you skiping it ?

mm you don't have to lol.

Mmm its hard to explain.. we have a book and the title is cities and identity so we just draw anything that relates to that in our books so it gets filled up.

We have to draw faces and stuff cos it relates to identity, but not like the entire body.. i hate drawing people :thumbdown:

i got a feeling i'll have to go :sneaky2: if my mum had a job i would of skipped it but since she's always at home i have no choice.. i think i'll just have to beg

mm you don't have to lol.

Mmm its hard to explain.. we have a book and the title is cities and identity so we just draw anything that relates to that in our books so it gets filled up.

We have to draw faces and stuff cos it relates to identity, but not like the entire body.. i hate drawing people :thumbdown:

i got a feeling i'll have to go :sneaky2: if my mum had a job i would of skipped it but since she's always at home i have no choice.. i think i'll just have to beg

And what cities have you chosen to draw ?

Do you also write about them ?

Please don't go !She doesn't let you here ?

And what cities have you chosen to draw ?

Do you also write about them ?

Please don't go !She doesn't let you here ?

mm well we HAVE to do London.. and i will do new york as well since i went there.

mm we need to write about something but i'm not actually sure what we have to write yet, didn't understand.

lol you don't want me to go to school? lol bless.. doesn't let me where?

mm well we HAVE to do London.. and i will do new york as well since i went there.

mm we need to write about something but i'm not actually sure what we have to write yet, didn't understand.

lol you don't want me to go to school? lol bless.. doesn't let me where?

That seems difficult !:blink:

let me tell you what i did in high school at art lessons: the teacher put us only to write theory ,no drawing...he even gave us test paper :thumbdown:

Ohh yes but is tomorrow a special day ?she doesn't let you on MFC :blink:

That seems difficult !:blink:

let me tell you what i did in high school at art lessons: the teacher put us only to write theory ,no drawing...he even gave us test paper :thumbdown:

Ohh yes but is tomorrow a special day ?she doesn't let you on MFC :blink:

nah its quite easy really :bleh: you can basically draw anything.. well as long as it has to do with cities.

really? :blink: wow.. i would've hated doing art lol.. the only reason i'm doing it cos i find it relaxing when i draw.

mm no.. no special day :blink:.. i don't know.. but i don't think she'd notice if i was on the computer cos she'd be upstairs so she wouldn't be able to see me :bleh:

nah its quite easy really :bleh: you can basically draw anything.. well as long as it has to do with cities.

really? :blink: wow.. i would've hated doing art lol.. the only reason i'm doing it cos i find it relaxing when i draw.

mm no.. no special day :blink:.. i don't know.. but i don't think she'd notice if i was on the computer cos she'd be upstairs so she wouldn't be able to see me :bleh:

How do you know how a city looks like ?

Yes it's relaxing at one point if you like what you draw !

Yes but I usually didn't go to his classes !

But I went to music classes instead !:bleh:

Do you have music classes ?

you're lucky !maybe she went sleeping