This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

How do you know how a city looks like ?

Yes it's relaxing at one point if you like what you draw !

Yes but I usually didn't go to his classes !

But I went to music classes instead !:bleh:

Do you have music classes ?

you're lucky !maybe she went sleeping

you look at pictures lol or go on the internet.

ooh you skiver :bleh:.. cool.. nah i don't do music tisn't really my thing :wink2:

yeah.. well she's usually upstairs on the computer.. but she comes down to have breakfast and feed the dog.. so i wouldn't be able to get away with it.. but anyway i'll just ask her and make sure i look really ill so she feels sorry and she lets me stay home (i ighly doubt that will happen though)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you look at pictures lol or go on the internet.

ooh you skiver :bleh:.. cool.. nah i don't do music tisn't really my thing :wink2:

yeah.. well she's usually upstairs on the computer.. but she comes down to have breakfast and feed the dog.. so i wouldn't be able to get away with it.. but anyway i'll just ask her and make sure i look really ill so she feels sorry and she lets me stay home (i highly doubt that will happen though)

We were obliged to do music ..all people from my class !But I was the only one who went often to those classes !

Well i haven't done maths in the 11 and 12grade woop woop.. if I told you before !

You are too lazy to feed the puppy !:naughty:

Can you show me a pic of her ?:biggrin2:

We were obliged to do music ..all people from my class !But I was the only one who went often to those classes !

Well i haven't done maths in the 11 and 12grade woop woop.. if I told you before !

You are too lazy to feed the puppy !:naughty:

Can you show me a pic of her ?:biggrin2:

ooh.. so everyone just didn't bother? :bleh: tut tut lol. Ooh lucky.. i wish i didn't choose to do maths :thumbdown: but oh well.. can't wait til i finish school ! :D

well its not my job really :fisch: ..

i'll see if i can find a pic of her :)

i didnt do maths in year 12, it was compulsory in year 11, i sorta regret it now, and i dont have regrets often, only because most of the uni courses i want to do have maths as assumed knowledge, oh well i will find a way around it! it wont be too hard

ooh.. so everyone just didn't bother? :bleh: tut tut lol. Ooh lucky.. i wish i didn't choose to do maths :thumbdown: but oh well.. can't wait til i finish school ! :D

well its not my job really

i'll see if i can find a pic of her :)

The others were lazy because the music lesson was very early (8am)

You had to choose what courses to do ?:blink:

Who put you to chose maths ?:roftl:

Yeah I'm curious !:biggrin2:

The others were lazy because the music lesson was very early (8am)

You had to choose what courses to do ?:blink:

Who put you to chose maths ?:roftl:

Yeah I'm curious !:biggrin2:

ooh.. so were u like the only one there? or were there just a few people.

Yeah :) i got to choose last yeat :wink2: .. it was my own decision to do maths lol, i like it the other times i learnt it and i heard that its good for unis if they know you've done maths so i thought i'd do it.

i don't have any pics of her here i think they're on my other comp so i'm uploading a vid of her getting scared by a balloon (the mika one) :naughty:

ooh.. so were u like the only one there? or were there just a few people.

Yeah :) i got to choose last year :wink2: .. it was my own decision to do maths lol, i like it the other times i learnt it and i heard that its good for unis if they know you've done maths so i thought i'd do it.

i don't have any pics of her here i think they're on my other comp so i'm uploading a vid of her getting scared by a balloon (the mika one) :naughty:

there were a few people !But once it was just me and a other class mate !

what other subjects did you have to chose except maths ?

I think you're good at maths !

Hello girls!!!!:biggrin2: It feels nice to be home.

Uni is killing me right now I'm supposed to be studying because I have 2 exams tomr..sigh...I haven't been here much, I ach just log in to see any PMs or anything, but I never chatted....but I just thought I should drop by and say hi, so you guys wouldn't think I abandoned yall.

So the thing is right, since late august i haven't been "feeling" mika as much...I mean I still listen to LICM alot and watch vids, i just posted some on facebook, but I don't feel the same way say like i did a few months ago....to tell u the truth I have been listening to BWO more than LICM :blush-anim-cl::shocked::blush-anim-cl:

Uni is killing me right now I'm supposed to be studying because I have 2 exams tomr..sigh...I haven't been here much, I ach just log in to see any PMs or anything, but I never chatted....but I just thought I should drop by and say hi, so you guys wouldn't think I abandoned yall.

So the thing is right, since late august i haven't been "feeling" mika as much...I mean I still listen to LICM alot and watch vids, i just posted some on facebook, but I don't feel the same way say like i did a few months ago....to tell u the truth I have been listening to BWO more than LICM :blush-anim-cl::shocked::blush-anim-cl:

Hi Kavi !!!:woot_jump:

Missed you a lot !!!How are you ?

you betrayed mika :sneaky2:

there were a few people !But once it was just me and a other class mate !

what other subjects did you have to chose except maths ?

I think you're good at maths !

ooh.. was it more fun then? cos there weren't so many people?

well i didn't have to choose.. it was just my own decision :) but i also picked art (you prob already guessed) ict and italian.

mm i guess i'm ok lol.. i did well last year, but this year its really hard.. and yet i can't be bothered to study :naughty: damn MFC :bleh:

Hi Kavi!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Kavi !!!:woot_jump:

Missed you a lot !!!How are you ?

you betrayed mika :sneaky2:

Hi luv...I've missed talking to yall too!!! :huglove: I wish I had more time to spend here chatting :( but time is against me!!

hehehe shhhhh...

hey kavi! nice to hear from you :)

aw don't worry bout it.. i think a lot of people are going through the whole 'i haven't been listening to mika as much as i used to' but i guess its good for the soul :wink2:

hey kavi! nice to hear from you :)

aw don't worry bout it.. i think a lot of people are going through the whole 'i haven't been listening to mika as much as i used to' but i guess its good for the soul :wink2:

Hey :biggrin2:

Yeah....*sigh* has sher bear been online recently??? how's she going?

ooh.. was it more fun then? cos there weren't so many people?

well i didn't have to choose.. it was just my own decision :) but i also picked art (you prob already guessed) ict and italian.

mm i guess i'm ok lol.. i did well last year, but this year its really hard.. and yet i can't be bothered to study :naughty: damn MFC :bleh:

yes it was fun !it wasn't so noisy in the classroom !

I also liked the teacher !She was very trendy and a nice person !

What's ict ?

how many hours do you have at school ?

Don't swear MFC !!:mf_rosetinted:

Hey :biggrin2:

Yeah....*sigh* has sher bear been online recently??? how's she going?

no :no: she hasn't been on in ageees. but supposedly her mfc does't work althogh she did pos summin a week ago but noone was online at the time. I texted her yesterday, she's looking for a job and tuff so he's quite busy too in the real world :bleh:

Hi luv...I've missed talking to yall too!!! :huglove: I wish I had more time to spend here chatting :( but time is against me!!

hehehe shhhhh...

lol she's too scared :bleh: did u watch the whole vid?

yeah photoshop ruined it :thumbdown: twas fine on my camera.

You weren't here for ages !:sneaky2:

Damn uni :mf_rosetinted:

Yes she's sweet !it's a pity she's so scary of the balloon !

yes it was fun !it wasn't so noisy in the classroom !

I also liked the teacher !She was very trendy and a nice person !

What's ict ?

how many hours do you have at school ?

Don't swear MFC !!:mf_rosetinted:

cool. thats good ten, sometimes its hard to enjoy school lol.

its computer stuff. Erm well lessons start from 9am-4pm, but we have free periods as well during that time (when we don't have a lesson), so i have around 2 or 3 lessons everyday which last for 1h10 mins each.

sorry other :sneaky2::naughty:

no :no: she hasn't been on in ageees. but supposedly her mfc does't work althogh she did pos summin a week ago but noone was online at the time. I texted her yesterday, she's looking for a job and tuff so he's quite busy too in the real world :bleh:

Yeah RL sucks!!!

so can someone help me...how do i add a pic to my sig?!

i tried putting the and but it still doesn't wk :S