This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

Hi Vanessa. How are you?

ooh.. is the radio u listen to romanian?.. i'm sure he will get more noticed in the future :bleh:

errm.. i guess he's alrite, you?

Hi Sarah ! I'm feeling so much better today :biggrin2:

I drunk loads of water and lemon with honey for my cold !

Yeah Guerilla !:bleh:

I 'd love to !

Do you know that Beyonce is coming in Ioana's town ?

I like some songs ,but I'm not a fan !

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I drunk loads of water and lemon with honey for my cold !

Yeah Guerilla !:bleh:

I 'd love to !

Do you know that Beyonce is coming in Ioana's town ?

I like some songs ,but I'm not a fan !

really? coool.. is she going to see her?

really? coool.. is she going to see her?

Yeah !I don't think so :blink:

She told me that the concert is near her place and she's gonna hear everything !

Yesterday was Muse concert !

I wish I was there too

Yeah !I don't think so :blink:

She told me that the concert is near her place and she's gonna hear everything !

Yesterday was Muse concert !

I wish I was there too

wow thats cool.. does it ever get annoying? like trying to get peace and quiet then hearing a whole load of music :bleh: espesh if its someone crap :naughty: wow imagine if mika was performing there :wub2:

wow thats cool.. does it ever get annoying? like trying to get peace and quiet then hearing a whole load of music :bleh: espesh if its someone crap :naughty: wow imagine if mika was performing there :wub2:

I think Ioana is gonna wear ear plugs !:naughty:

My sister 's friend is a tour manager if you didn't know !

lindaa thinks that he actually organized the beyonce concert !:sneaky2:

Wow !If Mika was performing here I was in the first line :mf_lustslow:

I think Ioana is gonna wear ear plugs !:naughty:

My sister 's friend is a tour manager if you didn't know !

lindaa thinks that he actually organized the beyonce concert !:sneaky2:

Wow !If Mika was performing here I was in the first line :mf_lustslow:

lol.

wow! thats really cool.. that will help when mika performs in romania :) he gets to meet all the stars he manges don't he :sad:

lol.

wow! thats really cool.. that will help when mika performs in romania :) he gets to meet all the stars he manages don't he :sad:

well i suggested to linda to ask the guy to bring mika but he said no :thumbdown:

He replied that he needs someone who is very famous here and which brings more money !

I forgot to tell you that he also brought The Black Eyed peas in my place and many others !

well i suggested to linda to ask the guy to bring mika but he said no :thumbdown:

He replied that he needs someone who is very famous here and which brings more money !

I forgot to tell you that he also brought The Black Eyed peas in my place and many others !

ooh.. well he'll become famous soon there :) well i hope so lol. He just needs to be played more and he should do some performances on romanian tv.

Wow, cool

ooh.. well he'll become famous soon there :) well i hope so lol. He just needs to be played more and he should do some performances on romanian tv.

Wow, cool

I hope so too !

But like I've told you before the majority here prefer techno or RnB music !:thumbdown:

He doesn't appear in press or magazines !I'm always searching for magazines but no mika in them !well at the radio is played big girl but very rare !

Guerilla played it from the beginning of may and LT was played from the beginning of april !But his videos aren't played at all ,only relax was played very often !

I hope so too !

But like I've told you before the majority here prefer techno or RnB music !:thumbdown:

He doesn't appear in press or magazines !I'm always searching for magazines but no mika in them !well at the radio is played big girl but very rare !

Guerilla played it from the beginning of may and LT was played from the beginning of april !But his videos aren't played at all ,only relax was played very often !

oh, that sucks :thumbdown: its annoying when everything is based on like one sort of thing.. if only everyone liked a range of music :)

when did GK come out in romania? maybe it needs more time to get more airplay and stuff.. do any other rock singers get interviews in mags and stuff?

oh, that sucks :thumbdown: its annoying when everything is based on like one sort of thing.. if only everyone liked a range of music :)

when did GK come out in romania? maybe it needs more time to get more airplay and stuff.. do any other rock singers get interviews in mags and stuff?

I know !

I'm different from them!

Well the English people what do they listen except mika ?

Well I'm a mutt if you didn't know !:bleh:

GK appeared in April but Guerilla played it from February !

First time I've seen Mika was in January on Mtv hits !

Yes they do get interviews !

For example Placebo and Depeche mode were here and they gave an interview for a mag

I know !

I'm different from them!

Well the English people what do they listen except mika ?

Well I'm a mutt if you didn't know !:bleh:

GK appeared in April but Guerilla played it from February !

First time I've seen Mika was in January on Mtv hits !

Yes they do get interviews !

For example Placebo and Depeche mode were here and they gave an interview for a mag

its good to be different :)

well they don't all listen to mika lol.. but there are many different people here.. indies (who listen to rock stuff like arctic monkeys, razorlight etc) then theres emos ( fallout boy, my chemical romance) chavs :thumbdown: hate them (rnb and hip hop) then theres cool people like me :cool::naughty: lol who listen to everything.

hmm well hopefully they'll interview him at some point

just watched britney's new vid, pretty rubbish

its good to be different :)

well they don't all listen to mika lol.. but there are many different people here.. indies (who listen to rock stuff like arctic monkeys, razorlight etc) then theres emos ( fallout boy, my chemical romance) chavs :thumbdown: hate them (rnb and hip hop) then theres cool people like me :naughty: who listen to everything.

hmm well hopefully they'll interview him at some point

just watched britney's new vid, pretty rubbish

I know !

I was quite sure !I love listening to indie,rock pop music !:wub2:

What is chavs ?:blink:

I hate rnb and hip hop :thumbdown:

Really ?How is it ?:bleh:

I know !

I was quite sure !I love listening to indie,rock pop music !:wub2:

What is chavs ?:blink:

I hate rnb and hip hop :thumbdown:

Really ?How is it ?:bleh:

yeah same :wink2:

chavs are... like white gangstas.. well i personally think chavs are white, but they're annoying anyway, and they just listen to rap and rnb and that kinda music http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

mm.. well i like the song, but the video is crap http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EbLNBP1_Lek

yeah same :wink2:

chavs are... like white gangstas.. well i personally think chavs are white, but they're annoying anyway, and they just listen to rap and rnb and that kinda music http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

mm.. well i like the song, but the video is crap http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EbLNBP1_Lek

They are horrible !hmm like Eminem or that girl (i forgot her name :blink::roftl: ) ?!

Mee too!No ofence for britney fans but she looks like a bitch in the video and she wears many wigs!and only 541 views in 2 days !