This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno,but ur fun to read :roftl: :roftl:

why thank you :das:.. errm.. i'm just.. going to check ..errm.. that pic again.. you know.. with those little speedos .. err.. be right back! *runs off*

:naughty:

why thank you :das:.. errm.. i'm just.. going to check ..errm.. that pic again.. you know.. with those little speedos .. err.. be right back! *runs off*

You people seem to have a thing for speedos :roftl:

Wish I would spend less time at the pool so that i could react like that too

hahahahahhaa i just had THEEEEEEEEE funniest image!

danika might know what im on about....as its a british advert shown a few years ago...

you said start of light for starters so i thought:

hmm. starters. must mean food!

So like...in this advert, this man and woman were by an open fridge door. the man was blindfolded and she was feeding him food, like strawberries and whatever. She then sees this Chile and she feeds it to him (she saw this yoghurt she wanted for herself only) and so...yeah.

he then jumps around the house in agony from the heat in his mouth rofl xDDD

and so you could do that and cool him down with lots and lots of ice cubes xDDDD :roftl: :roftl:

You people seem to have a thing for speedos :roftl:

Wish I would spend less time at the pool so that i could react like that too

well can ya blame us :bleh: come on.. theres sooo much detail going on in that area!! :das::naughty:

hahahahahhaa i just had THEEEEEEEEE funniest image!

danika might know what im on about....as its a british advert shown a few years ago...

you said start of light for starters so i thought:

hmm. starters. must mean food!

So like...in this advert, this man and woman were by an open fridge door. the man was blindfolded and she was feeding him food, like strawberries and whatever. She then sees this Chile and she feeds it to him (she saw this yoghurt she wanted for herself only) and so...yeah.

he then jumps around the house in agony from the heat in his mouth rofl xDDD

and so you could do that and cool him down with lots and lots of ice cubes xDDDD :roftl: :roftl:

hmmm.. don't know if i remember that advert.. but thats pretty funny :naughty:.. quite evil but hey anything to put ice cube in the guy's mouth.. mm do we get to lick the ice cubes? :naughty:

2003294020122552889_rs.jpg

i remember posting that on the MFC lol XD

and danika....we can lick the ice cubes too....we can put three icecubes between our fingers and rub them slowly and gently on his torso...and then...lick the water off? :boxed: