This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GUESS WHATTTTT?????

There's gonna be a massive protest at my school tomorrow against school uniforms!!!!! :punk: :punk:

woop! coolio :D what do your uniforms look like? (i used to have to wear horrible red and grey ones blech)

Im aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

you alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Jeevseh?

:naughty:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeh just absolutely fooooooooooooooooooooked Nige *yawn* what ya been up to?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeh just absolutely fooooooooooooooooooooked Nige *yawn* what ya been up to?

tired?

Talk to Fred.

bahaha xD

not much just

i dont know =/

hangin :mf_rosetinted:

how was madam tussaudes?

lol =]

i've been checking this thread every min to see if anyone's posted anything (and the didn't), then i wait 5 mins and theres a whole conv going on.. well not much of a conv but still lol hellooooo anyway

Its cos we know what you do Danny so we timed it perfectly so we could hide from you :mf_rosetinted:

Hellllllloooooooooooooooooooo :cool:

i've been checking this thread every min to see if anyone's posted anything (and the didn't), then i wait 5 mins and theres a whole conv going on.. well not much of a conv but still lol hellooooo anyway

i know maaaaaan you've missed sooooooooo much lol

tired?

Talk to Fred.

bahaha xD

not much just

i dont know =/

hangin :mf_rosetinted:

how was madam tussaudes?

lol =]

who's Fred?

MT was sick daaaaawg, u got facebook?

hey has anyone been watching freshly squeezed on C4 this week? i swear the guy said they would show mika performing HE from the ibiza rocks think :blink: or was i hearing things..

might be on after the vid exclusive

wow!! :jaw_drop: you guys are on part 5 already?!?!?! well, good job!!!

haha, i got in trouble in the mikagasmic pics thread cause people were talking me into posting detailed fan fics, lol. freddie erased them, i though they were pretty good, lol.

well, just poped in to say congrats, byez!!

who's Fred?

MT was sick daaaaawg, u got facebook?

I was thinking of Frank damn it xD

you know the drugs guy?

xD

nope, dont gots facebook =]

hey has anyone been watching freshly squeezed on C4 this week? i swear the guy said they would show mika performing HE from the ibiza rocks think :blink: or was i hearing things..

dunno, dont watch it =/

but its probably all in your head =]

wellll.. whatver biatch lol.. how'd the cabaret thing go?

Good i think =]

they clapped loudly

laughed in the right places [hopefully for my brilliant acting and not me making a fool of myself]

=]

dunno, dont watch it =/

but its probably all in your head =]

=]

noooo.. i could've sworn he said it.. butwhatever when i'm getting ready to go to school tomrrow morningi will be watching allegra and mika singing and i will laugh in ya face :mf_rosetinted: mwahaha :mf_rosetinted:

noooo.. i could've sworn he said it.. butwhatever when i'm getting ready to go to school tomrrow morningi will be watching allegra and mika singing and i will laugh in ya face :mf_rosetinted: mwahaha :mf_rosetinted:

yeah well when im getting ready for school i will be listening to

Im Falling and Intoxicated and every other mika song [including sweet dreams] ON MY PHONE :mf_rosetinted:

yeah well when im getting ready for school i will be listening to

Im Falling and Intoxicated and every other mika song [including sweet dreams] ON MY PHONE :mf_rosetinted:

its not as good as having him perform IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!! :mf_rosetinted: