This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4th year now :biggrin2: only 1,5 year left to the end...

honestly i dunno what to do in future... i'm so confused...

i've chosen genetic as the part of the biology that i want to do and i know that it will be hard and i'm afraid that i won't handle it...

too bad that we don't have a bachelor, coz it could be easier...

are yu gonna study in your home town?

Wow!I'll study only 3 years !:blink:

Hmm i didn't like biology in school !sorry to tell this !

I was very bad at math and biology !maybe it 's because i didn't have good teachers !

Really ?It would be easier ?

Do you know how many courses you gonna have ?

Yes it's quite near my house ,5 minutes walk!

I havent spoke to you for AGES

how are you ?

x

I'm well, just extremely busy. I hope that you're well too? :)

I'll be studying for 5 years. After graduating I'm thinking of studying Medicine which is another 5 years. I'm starting to think that I'm masochistic. :blink:

Hmm i didn't like biology in school !sorry to tell this !

I was very bad at math and biology !maybe it 's because i didn't have good teachers !

Really ?It would be easier ?

Do you know how many courses you gonna have ?

Yes it's quite near my house ,5 minutes walk!

In our education system we've got one-step and two-steps studies.

One-step mean that you've got to study for 5 years to have a master of science title (i hope that i'm explaining you correctly :wink2:), after writing a your little "book" - you're doing some researching, experiences and sth like that

Two-steps mean that after 3 years your having a bachelor title and then you can start another but similar studies (or continue them) to get the master of science title...

Mine studies are unfortunaltely one-step... I meant that it could be easier coz doing a bachelor you getting to know how to write your own "book", how the exam is gonna look like...

Oh it's fantastic that you'll have your university so close to your home! :biggrin2:

I'll be studying for 5 years. After graduating I'm thinking of studying Medicine which is another 5 years. I'm starting to think that I'm masochistic. :blink:

[/color]

It's getting late so I should go to sleep. I'll chat to all of you ladies another time. For now, Sweet Dreams. :)

You're not masochistic !It's better if you do many universities !and Medicine is a good one !:thumb_yello:

Ok!

Bye !See you soon !

Sweet dreams !

In our education system we've got one-step and two-steps studies.

One-step mean that you've got to study for 5 years to have a master of science title (i hope that i'm explaining you correctly :wink2:), after writing a your little "book" - you're doing some researching, experiences and sth like that

Two-steps mean that after 3 years your having a bachelor title and then you can start another but similar studies (or continue them) to get the master of science title...

Mine studies are unfortunaltely one-step... I meant that it could be easier coz doing a bachelor you getting to know how to write your own "book", how the exam is gonna look like...

Oh it's fantastic that you'll have your university so close to your home! :biggrin2:

That sounds interesting and complicated !!!:blink:

I'll do master too that means another 2 years ,but I'm gonna choose whatever I like !:biggrin2:

Your university isn't in your home town ?

That sounds interesting and complicated !!!:blink:

I'll do master too that means another 2 years ,but I'm gonna choose whatever I like !:biggrin2:

Your university isn't in your home town ?

i know it's little bit comlicated but it seems that you have similar :wink2:

nope, but my university is only 40 km away from me. i'm moving next week to the student house (dormitory?! is it correct word?!), i can't wait

hellloooo :)

Hi!!! :biggrin2:

i know it's little bit complicated but it seems that you have similar :wink2:

nope, but my university is only 40 km away from me. i'm moving next week to the student house (dormitory?! is it correct word?!), i can't wait

Do you find it similar ?:blink:

Really ?I think you're gonna have loads of fun there !

How many students are there ?rooms ?

I've got to go now

Bye Bye

Bye hun :huglove:

Do you find it similar ?:blink:

Really ?I think you're gonna have loads of fun there !

How many students are there ?rooms ?

yes, it's similar coz after 3 years you are starting another one for 2 years and have a master title :biggrin2:

i know, i'm so excited about it, i was renting a flat for two years with my friend and her pals from studies and it was pretty boring. now i'm going to live in a room with a friend from my group.

We've got 3 dormitories, almost 1000 students are living in all of them. The building is planned like this: the're are boxes - 2 rooms seperated by a bathroom. in one box i'm going to live with my 3 friends. Everything is new so i'm happy that i'll be living there :biggrin2:

Ok girls i'm off to - i'm sniffing all the time and i can't stand this!!! and also i have a fever, i dunno why :thumbdown:

yes, it's similar coz after 3 years you are starting another one for 2 years and have a master title :biggrin2:

i know, i'm so excited about it, i was renting a flat for two years with my friend and her pals from studies and it was pretty boring. now i'm going to live in a room with a friend from my group.

We've got 3 dormitories, almost 1000 students are living in all of them. The building is planned like this: the're are boxes - 2 rooms seperated by a bathroom. in one box i'm going to live with my 3 friends. Everything is new so i'm happy that i'll be living there :biggrin2:

Ok girls i'm off to - i'm sniffing all the time and i can't stand this!!! and also i have a fever, i dunno why :thumbdown:

Right !!:wink2::biggrin2:

You've got a nice student house !That's good that you have everything new !:biggrin2:

Ohhh!That's bad !maybe it's cold there !

Bye !seee you soon !