This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but that won't stop me from going to bed : i was supposed to do my homework as well :blink: didn't do it.. /QUOTE]

This is a drug for you ?:mf_rosetinted:

Ooops !!You'll gonna get a bad mark tommorrow !:mf_rosetinted::naughty: :naughty:

yes it is.. a very dangerous one :mf_rosetinted:

yeahhh.. but i don't think she'll notice, she doesn't check she only asks if we did it, so i'll just say yeah :wink2:

yes it is.. a very dangerous one :mf_rosetinted:

yeahhh.. but i don't think she'll notice, she doesn't check she only asks if we did it, so i'll just say yeah :wink2:

stop taking it :mf_rosetinted:

You have a good teacher then !!!

All of my teachers were bad !:blink:

stop taking it :mf_rosetinted:

You have a good teacher then !!!

All of my teachers were bad !:blink:

its too late, i'm hooked :mf_rosetinted:

lol.. why cos they checked if you did your homework :bleh: but i guess she just trusts me and my classmate (theres only 2 of us doing maths) so she expects us to do it, cos if we don't it'll be our fault if we fail our exam .. hmm maybe i'll do my homework tomorrow

lol.. why cos they checked if you did your homework :bleh: but i guess she just trusts me and my classmate (theres only 2 of us doing maths) so she expects us to do it, cos if we don't it'll be our fault if we fail our exam .. hmm maybe i'll do my homework tomorrow

Me tooo:mf_rosetinted:

Not only that !In general !!!

I wish i was born in England and be in your school !!

But I'm going now !!!

Bye Danika and Carmel !!!

only 2 of you?!

LOL!

Me tooo:mf_rosetinted:

Not only that !In general !!!

I wish i was born in England and be in your school !!

But I'm going now !!!

Bye Danika and Carmel !!!

lol.. then maybe we could swap lives? but i kinda like being in england.. quite alot goes on here.. espesh that involves mika :fisch:

night vanessa!

YEY SWEET DREAMS *imagines mika's sexy dancing*

how come you decided to take maths?

lol

i hate it xD

mmm cos i heard unis preferred it if u took an alevel in maths or english and since i got an A in GCSE maths i took it ... i can't wait til its over, so bloody hard

lol.. then maybe we could swap lives? but i kinda like being in england.. quite alot goes on here.. espesh that involves mika :fisch:

night vanessa!

YEY SWEET DREAMS *imagines mika's sexy dancing*

Yes I love too !!

Night night !!!I'd love to dream that !

I leave you gals with my sleeping beauty !

uni's are well evil :mf_rosetinted:

an A? aw im so proud of you! -pinches dannys cheeks-

lol, they're not so bad, went to visit one yesterday, looks sooo good can't wait to get out of school.. do u not wanna go to uni?

ow, that hurts, don't pinch my cheeks :(:naughty: AND i was 4 marks off an A in my AS level maths :):naughty: hehe ok enough boasting lol

lol, they're not so bad, went to visit one yesterday, looks sooo good can't wait to get out of school.. do u not wanna go to uni?

ow, that hurts, don't pinch my cheeks :(:naughty: AND i was 4 marks off an A in my AS level maths :):naughty: hehe ok enough boasting lol

i want to go uni

im just scared xD

Well your well crap at maths :mf_rosetinted: