• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!:naughty:

I'm fine !I 've listened to big girl earlier on Capital FM !:biggrin2::punk:

At school ?

really? ah damn, i knew i should've listened to capital :bleh: cos in my art lesson we usually listen to the radio, but everyone wants to listen to X fm, which is only rock music.. soo.. no mika :sad:.. but at least i have my ipod i guess :)

yeah i am.. in an ict lesson atm :)

really? ah damn, i knew i should've listened to capital :bleh: cos in my art lesson we usually listen to the radio, but everyone wants to listen to X fm, which is only rock music.. soo.. no mika :sad:.. but at least i have my ipod i guess :)

yeah i am.. in an ict lesson atm :)

Yep yep !he always appears in my way without wanting to listen to him cause big girl is the less favorable for me !:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I think I'm gonna switch to Radio 1 now!!!:blink:

What's X fm ?never heard of it !!do you have only rockish ppl in your class ?

thanks to Ipod that is good !!

I wasn't allowed to listen to radio at school

Yep yep !he always appears in my way without wanting to listen to him cause big girl is the less favorable for me !:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I think I'm gonna switch to Radio 1 now!!!:blink:

What's X fm ?never heard of it !!do you have only rockish ppl in your class ?

thanks to Ipod that is good !!

I wasn't allowed to listen to radio at school

lol, why don't u like BG? well at least they play lollipop on romanian stations a lot right? :bleh: and i think radio 1 plays more of HE.. but you have to be in luck to be able to hear mika there cos sometimes it can take a while.

its a station where they only play rock music.. i mean its not so bad its just they don't play mika at all, so its sad lol.. errm well one of the girls in my class likes mostly RnB and rap, but she doesn't seem to complain about the music they play.

aw.. well its only for our art lesson, otherwise we're not allowed to listen to the radio in any other lesson :bleh:

lol, why don't u like BG? well at least they play lollipop on romanian stations a lot right? :bleh: and i think radio 1 plays more of HE.. but you have to be in luck to be able to hear mika there cos sometimes it can take a while.

its a station where they only play rock music.. i mean its not so bad its just they don't play mika at all, so its sad lol.. errm well one of the girls in my class likes mostly RnB and rap, but she doesn't seem to complain about the music they play.

aw.. well its only for our art lesson, otherwise we're not allowed to listen to the radio in any other lesson :bleh:

Well i like it !but it 's the less favorable for me !

Lollipop is played only on one radio station which is best in Romania in my opinion !It's Guerilla radio which actually a Spanish radio !

http://www.eliberadio.ro/muzica.php

Now I'm listening to Radio 1 !!!It's actually good !:biggrin2:

I've listened to the cover Keane made for Queen !It was lovely !

I really like rock music !!!

For example i have a other radio station where they play heavy rock and metal a lot and they play even Mika !:biggrin2:

Woww!She's not complaining ?!That's good !

If it was in my country i think the things stayed different !:blink:

Well i like it !but it 's the less favorable for me !

Lollipop is played only on one radio station which is best in Romania in my opinion !It's Guerilla radio which actually a Spanish radio !

http://www.eliberadio.ro/muzica.php

Now I'm listening to Radio 1 !!!It's actually good !:biggrin2:

I've listened to the cover Keane made for Queen !It was lovely !

I really like rock music !!!

For example i have a other radio station where they play heavy rock and metal a lot and they play even Mika !:biggrin2:

Woww!She's not complaining ?!That's good !

If it was in my country i think the things stayed different !:blink:

aah ok.. cool!! my mum really likes spanish radios.. hmm maybe i could get her to listen to it :fisch:

ooh, what queen song did they sing?

really? hmm.. wish they did that here :sneaky2: or maybe they do but i've been really unlucky? cos they played kate nash, and i think mika's more rock than kate nash :blink:

a girl in my class (who doesn't like mika much) was like, 'danika have u seen mika's new vid' and i was thinking of course! but i just said yeah.. then she was like its really good! i was thinking >> :yay: lol