This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

tell me about it danika. i've hardly seen sherry, jass, mona, whennie etc online in ages!

btw dani, ignore my text earlier. Freddie asked me if I wanted to be a mod and I said yes, but then I took up the post as an MFC representative a few days before, and he said it's very difficult doing the two at once and so I couldn't take the position :( BUT! He told me to hold fire because my time will come...just not yet :bleh:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God I've no idea lol! not had the inspiration lately! Maybe when Mika's Happy Ending single comes out, I'll draw that tree :boxed: and hopefully live to tell the tale!

hi lol. errrm well she can just be very strict sometimes, it kinda depends what mood she's in, and she gives out A LOT of homework

ooh, my wife :wub2: she's back.. where has she been?

That will be lovely !!!You should look trough children books and draw !!!

Have you ever been to one of her lessons ?

She was to Baia mare ,a other town !!

Lollipop on the radio !you can listen it online :punk:

tell me about it danika. i've hardly seen sherry, jass, mona, whennie etc online in ages!

btw dani, ignore my text earlier. Freddie asked me if I wanted to be a mod and I said yes, but then I took up the post as an MFC representative a few days before, and he said it's very difficult doing the two at once and so I couldn't take the position :( BUT! He told me to hold fire because my time will come...just not yet :bleh:

yeah exactly.. well especially sherry but her mfc don't work supposedly :thumbdown:

ooh.. errm i haven't received the text.. my PIN got blocked and i only just unblocked it now so its taking a while for me to receive the texts :wink2: but congrats on teh job? err kinda lol

yeah exactly.. well especially sherry but her mfc don't work supposedly :thumbdown:

ooh.. errm i haven't received the text.. my PIN got blocked and i only just unblocked it now so its taking a while for me to receive the texts :wink2: but congrats on teh job? err kinda lol

lmfao :roftl: well now you know. looks like i made a good impression and just need to keep it up. Imagine me as a Mod. wow!

and as if her mfc doesnt work??? why not???

lmfao :roftl: well now you know. looks like i made a good impression and just need to keep it up. Imagine me as a Mod. wow!

and as if her mfc doesnt work??? why not???

lol... i think you'd be a great mod :) you do a great job on mfc.. you set such a good example for us younger ones.. espesh on this thread :roftl:

pfft.. don't know.. mikachu's one doesn't work either supposedly.. but i don't know... how can mfc not work :blink: