This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

OooH so thats what they are... i always thaught they were grapes...or is that raisins? ok im confused.... ROLF i love that word 'constipated':roftl: dunno why...

lmao, you're such a silly billy :bleh: yeah those are raisins darling .. why don't u just search prunes on google, then maybe you'll see what i'm talking bout lol.

errrm.. yeeeah.. constipated is such a lovely word *rolls eyes* reminds me of poo for some odd reason, wonder why :roftl:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao, you're such a silly billy :bleh: yeah those are raisins darling .. why don't u just search prunes on google, then maybe you'll see what i'm talking bout lol.

errrm.. yeeeah.. constipated is such a lovely word *rolls eyes* reminds me of poo for some odd reason, wonder why :roftl:

what a strange link!

ya freak :lmao:

Hey Laureeeeeen :huglove:

Well no one likes being constipated, that's for sure. :mf_pain:

Haha that smiley is just WRONG :lmao:

Hey SHELLLLBBSTERRRRR! :huglove:

I love that smiley ------> :mf_pain: LOL!

Topless men?! *mouth foamage*

Tell me more!!!!!!!!!

Well a few were more than topless...but i wont go into details :das: LOL!

:sneaky2: ive always thaught my gangsta talk was good....:bleh:

lol

my holiday was *puts on tony the breakfast cereal tiger voice* grrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaat! LOTS of topless men...:mf_rosetinted:

That reminds me....i still havnt uploaded the photo's yet :doh::

ooh i like the sound of that :wub2:

u better hurry up with those pics , you're so unreliable when it comes to putting pics up ya know :bleh: lol

ROLF! *acts cool* im not that sad...i dont go searching prunes on google...:roftl: *runs off to google, searches 'prunes'*

LOL!....hmmm yeh same here...:roftl:

What an animal!!!

upload the pics Lauren :mf_rosetinted:

LOL!...unfortunetly i didnt catch any of the toplessness on camera...but i do have a photo of the shmexy waiter i met! :das:

ooh i like the sound of that :wub2:

u better hurry up with those pics , you're so unreliable when it comes to putting pics up ya know :bleh: lol

LOL!...i know...maybe its the fact that my dads phones gone a bit dead...:roftl:

Oh yes you will go into details! :sneaky2::wub2:

shhhh FREDDIES about! *looks around*:roftl:

LOL!...i know...maybe its the fact that my dads phones gone a bit dead...:roftl:

shhhh FREDDIES about! *looks around*:roftl:

naaah he isn't :bleh: me and vanessa was saying how he's having an affair with mika the other day :fisch: he didn't see that.. well i hope not :naughty:

ooh talk of the angel, they're playing him on the radio :) (mika not freddie :wink2: )