This One's For Us Girls (Part Five)

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Urg...i have to go now...:sneaky2:

Oh and before i go...i DID google prunes up...

Proof:

Wilkepidia

More than 125 cultivars of plums are grown for drying. Four of the most common cultivars are French, Imperial, Italian, and Greengage. In general, prunes are freestone cultivars (the pit is easy to remove), whereas most other plums grown for fresh consumption are cling (the pit is more difficult to remove). Fresh prunes reach the market earlier than fresh plums and are usually smaller in size.

One of the largest and best-known prune producers is Sunsweet Growers, headquartered in Yuba City, CA, who control more than 2/3 of the prune market worldwide. In the United States, an effort to rebrand "prunes" as "dried plums" began in 2000, to appeal to a younger market who associated prunes with elderly people.[1] However, only some varieties of plum are usually called prunes when dried; others have usually been called "dried plums" in any case.[2

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

NIGHT XXX

Proof:

Wilkepidia

More than 125 cultivars of plums are grown for drying. Four of the most common cultivars are French, Imperial, Italian, and Greengage. In general, prunes are freestone cultivars (the pit is easy to remove), whereas most other plums grown for fresh consumption are cling (the pit is more difficult to remove). Fresh prunes reach the market earlier than fresh plums and are usually smaller in size.

One of the largest and best-known prune producers is Sunsweet Growers, headquartered in Yuba City, CA, who control more than 2/3 of the prune market worldwide. In the United States, an effort to rebrand "prunes" as "dried plums" began in 2000, to appeal to a younger market who associated prunes with elderly people.[1] However, only some varieties of plum are usually called prunes when dried; others have usually been called "dried plums" in any case.[2

NIGHT XXX

lmao, oh god can't belive u actually searched it :doh:

night! x x

Proof:

Wilkepidia

NIGHT XXX

Whaaaaaaaa? lol

night

xxxxx

I don't blame you, keeping that pic in mind...:wub2:

I keep the pic in my siggy in my head all day :wub2:

lol :bleh: wow he sure knows how to take over someones brain.. aw it sucks how everyone wants a piece of him yet we can't have him :sad: lol..

What exactly is that show? Everyone on here talks about it but I'm clueless lol

lol i think its just some festival they had in ibiza.. and they're showing on tv.. this ep is the one of mika (guess you'd figure lol) but they talk soooo much rubbish, u hardly get to see him lol