Top Posters In This Topic

I like the bit in the middle with the clapping

but i dont think it suits the lyrics

Its like a sad song

and its trying to make it

not sad

But i think to the outsiders it'll still be good =]

:

yeah exactly.. must stay sad :(.. there are plenty of sad songs out there that have done well.. but whatever, i just hope it does well..

Hmmm well i'm listening to H.E....well so far it's the same. ooo i can't wait 4 the vid! oh wait i hear clapping...it's ok, i like this version too :biggrin2:

sooo i put on the tv this mornin and was happy 2 see perez says...but i missed mika's pt :( i just saw the ending from nelly fertado... anyone knows before/after who he appears?

ohh and the other day i was on the comp and mum was flipping through the channels and i heard doomdadadidadidoom and i ran to the tv but it finished :( so i dunno wat the ad was :( anyone can help me out?

Hmmm well i'm listening to H.E....well so far it's the same. ooo i can't wait 4 the vid! oh wait i hear clapping...it's ok, i like this version too :biggrin2:

sooo i put on the tv this mornin and was happy 2 see perez says...but i missed mika's pt :( i just saw the ending from nelly fertado... anyone knows before/after who he appears?

ohh and the other day i was on the comp and mum was flipping through the channels and i heard doomdadadidadidoom and i ran to the tv but it finished :( so i dunno wat the ad was :( anyone can help me out?

lol.. well towards the end its kinda different.. i liked all the gospel stuff and how it got louder and powerful.. but oh well lol :sad:

ooh.. unlucky hmm.. i'm not so sure about the ad or the perez thing so you'll need to ask someone with american channels :wink2:

lol.. well towards the end its kinda different.. i liked all the gospel stuff and how it got louder and powerful.. but oh well lol :sad:

ooh.. unlucky hmm.. i'm not so sure about the ad or the perez thing so you'll need to ask someone with american channels :wink2:

yeah...anyway i'm going to do some wk then study. i have quizes this wk.

yupppp.. espesh since i'm bored out of brain.. this is the only thing i expect to make me satisfied.. bu it ain't working :naughty:

yeh init gay lol look how many posts i have! hardly any cos i dont get any convos on ere anymore lol