Ibiza Rocks

babspanky

thx babs, isnt it filmed really oddly?!! :blink: and awful top that woman is wearing and mika's hair is to short:shocked: i hope he grows it 4 nov:bleh:

OMG the woman wearing that top erm is a man, must have been watching mika the first time round:shocked:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Did Mika grab martins booby at the start of Lollypop? lol (not that Martins got any but you know lol.

just watched the gig again on Utube, thanks so much babs your fab. It makes me get sooo excited though now I can hardly wait to go to my November gigs and see my daughter Vix's reaction to a Mika gig :biggrin2: I hope I can get her to the front to at least 1 of the gigs, but I guess that is where we ALL wanna be lol.

That build up at the start of Love today....wooo hoooo gets me every time! CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!!

Aww his legs aint so bad, men often have dodgy legs lol and it's hot in Ibiza so let him get his legs out once in a while lol.

I also didn't mind his hair too, I prefer it like that to the tight curls he had it in for the H.E video.

Did anyone think his eyes looked weird or was it just me? they look sorta massive and wide eyed in some places, maybe it was the lighting or something.

I also enjoyed MFCer spotting lol.:thumb_yello: