help with homework??

hunnyangel

ok so it's obvious that practically all MFCers have gone back to school getting homework/ coursework what ever.

i also noticed we seem to have a few teachers as well.

so my idea was that maybe we could write here any problems we have on our homework, and then others can help explain and stuff, coz we are, lets face it, always here!!

if it's a bad idea, then mods please close the thread

hunny

xoxox

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a good idea :biggrin2: I have none to get help with but could you let me know if this is good and when you guessed what it was? I'm also more than happy to help.

Its colourful material is wrapped away under another piece of colourful material, almost the same as the other piece.

Its metal handle is tucked away too, trapped under all the waterproof cloth.

It is sitting in the small, dark, confined space, just waiting patiently to be taken out to protect someone from the cold.

All of a sudden, a doorway opens and light seeps through, shining on the small object.

A hand grabs it, pulling off the protecting material with no care at all and shoving it into a bag.

The person takes a step outside and sees the rain falling heavily from the grey, cloudy sky.

They open the object to its full glory, almost brightening the colourless sky.

I think it's a good idea :biggrin2: I have none to get help with but could you let me know if this is good and when you guessed what it was? I'm also more than happy to help.

Its colourful material is wrapped away under another piece of colourful material, almost the same as the other piece.

Its metal handle is tucked away too, trapped under all the waterproof cloth.

It is sitting in the small, dark, confined space, just waiting patiently to be taken out to protect someone from the cold.

All of a sudden, a doorway opens and light seeps through, shining on the small object.

A hand grabs it, pulling off the protecting material with no care at all and shoving it into a bag.

The person takes a step outside and sees the rain falling heavily from the grey, cloudy sky.

They open the object to its full glory, almost brightening the colourless sky.

umbrella?:blink:

i got some. for psychology i gotta pick out a song that represents one of 8 psychological terms

Rationalization -creating an excuse for something so you dont have todeal with it. (it wasnt my fault.......)

Repression -forgetting a bad expierence

Denial -denying there was a problem at all

Prjection -putting the blame for your "bad" feelings on someone else (im not jealous, you are.)

Reaction Formation -feeling one thing and acting the oppisite

Displacement -moving umcomfortable feelings from a "dangerous" object to a "safe" one (instead of hitting your ex, hit a teddy bear)

Regression -acting childish

Compensation -having faults and focusing intensly on the good

i wanted to pick a mika song but i cant come up with one to fit these catagories. but it would be a great, 30 person, exposure for him if i could pick one.

help please??:blink:

Ooh! I took Psychology last year. Too bad we never had a fun assignment like this.

i got some. for psychology i gotta pick out a song that represents one of 8 psychological terms

Rationalization -creating an excuse for something so you dont have todeal with it. (it wasnt my fault.......)

Prjection -putting the blame for your "bad" feelings on someone else (im not jealous, you are.)

Displacement -moving umcomfortable feelings from a "dangerous" object to a "safe" one (instead of hitting your ex, hit a teddy bear)

i wanted to pick a mika song but i cant come up with one to fit these catagories. but it would be a great, 30 person, exposure for him if i could pick one.

Billy Brown might be good. It's hard with Mika songs. But I did well with defense mechanisms last year, so I'm trying. Maybe Denial or Rationalization for Billy Brown. He tried to justify his problem by going to Mexico. Perhaps compensation, but we didn't talk about Compenasation that much last year, so I'm not totally sure. He was trying to escape the problem by doing the best, most irrelevent thing he could: going to Mexico. Billy Brown can kind of be connected to a few of them, if you look into it. Maybe even displacement.

Its a good idea actually - but i think it should be made clear that plagiarism is unacceptable.

Why not make a list on the first page of subjects and then underneath, the names of those happy to help with particular subject. E.g. i am taking English language, Literature, Law and Maths. So i am more than happy to help with those.

Its a good idea actually - but i think it should be made clear that plagiarism is unacceptable.

Why not make a list on the first page of subjects and then underneath, the names of those happy to help with particular subject. E.g. i am taking English language, Literature, Law and Maths. So i am more than happy to help with those.

I think that's a great idea Pink. Then everyone will know who to go to with questions instead of just hoping that someone will see their post and will be able to help. I'll gladly help anyone with homework questions, but I doubt anyone wants to help me with my physiology studying or my 20 page cinema paper! lol

Good idea! :thumb_yello:

I guess I can help with biology and geology...

Sorry I'm really not good at finding those kind of things but the avril lavigne song "girlfriend could maybe good 4 one category???

It is so funny cuz I thought of creating the same kind of thread !!

Well,I need help too. I have to find arguments to save the wolves which may be killed because of the farmers whose sheeps are getting eaten. (I didn't chose the subject) Ideas ?

Well were is used for "We,You and they" Were is also used for type of phrases like "If I were you,I would listen to Mika every day"

I think that's it

Thanks :cheerful_h4h: It wouldn't look good if I messed up my first paper :thumbdown:

ok my homework...

help!!

why is central europe richer than the other parts of europe???

What is central Europe? Is that me?

ok my homework...

help!!

why is central europe richer than the other parts of europe???

How can I say that in English....

Well by central europe u mean germany,france,uk and stuff ?

Capitalism made them stronger I mean ,there was a marshall plan that helped them rebuilt after WW2 and er...well do u see what I mean for now ?

Sure, you had a question?

yeah melman go ahead:wub2:

thx guys !

Well,I need help too. I have to find arguments to save the wolves which may be killed because of the farmers whose sheeps are getting eaten. (I didn't chose the subject) Ideas ?

Hun,did I helped u before ?

thx guys !

Hun,did I helped u before ?

they have a right to live, and therefore must kill and eat sheep by way of their survival??

they were there before humans and sheep were???