Happy Endinnn

xxprincesschezzaxx

Here you go. The helping hands from Labyrinth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5VZtj9QB0k

And yep, they´re exactly the same. THE BEST REFERENCE!! Good work, Mika!!

oh cool, now i know what movie you were talking about! i remember you had to be 12 to watch it, and i was only 11, but i still managed to get to see it at the cinema, and i absolutely loved it, was my fave film for a while back then! :biggrin2:

btw, i just realized what disturbs me about mika floating in outer space, it looks too real, compared with the rest. ok there are the hands, but the way it started off, with the figures coming to life and then the ballon clouds, i'd have expected even more magic after that.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was going to be SO amazing. I guess if you add David Bowie music to ANYTHING, it will make it look 50x better. (Case in point, 'Making the Video')

It started amazingly well though... for the first minute I was mesmerized and all... grrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so disappointed :(

It started amazingly well though... for the first minute I was mesmerized and all... grrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so disappointed :(

I know! The beginning was so freaking good!

It's like when you eat something nasty. For a minute, you're like "...this isn't bad, it's kind of good."

Then it hits your back tastebuds and you begin to vomit.

I know! The beginning was so freaking good!

It's like when you eat something nasty. For a minute, you're like "...this isn't bad, it's kind of good."

Then it hits your back tastebuds and you begin to vomit.

:roftl: :roftl:

I would rather put it this way: you're eating sthg wonderful for like a minute thinking it's the best meal u've ever had and suddenly realise there's a bug swimming in it... and you begin to puke ;)

Whaaat. I went to watch it because it said it fully loaded and everything was fine until it stopped and asked if I wanted to replay it. It thought the video was done. Seriously, what a tease that youtube is. It's kind of like taking candy from a baby and then giving it back only to take it away again! :blink:

Ugh, I guess I'll put my full input on the video once I get a chance to see all of it. :naughty:

he should at least have left on the clothes he wore in bed, eh? :das::naughty: mika in a sleeveless shirt and boxers floating through space would've been nice to watch. :naughty:

Caz I think you have the interpretation spot on!

The hands are helping him overcome it and letting him know he can make it on his own and he has people around him to support him and then the alarm lets you know he was dreaming all along LOL

I think it is the best video I have seen in a long time!

fankoo :)

Hahah, but you know I hate being on camera.

Caz, I agree with you as far as the interpretation of what is there goes, but I still think the fall was too short to fully get across the impact it should have. I feel like casual viewers of the video may even get the melancholy, and focus entirely on "balloons! quirkyness! outer space!" etc.

--Jack

yes i see what you mean lol, it would have been er, "nice" to see him fall when singing "i feel as if im wasted....and i wasted everyday..." and then the hands pick him up on "little bit of love"

i have just watched this video on youtube i thought it was enchanting at first but i imagine i will get bored of this video very fast...althouight the first bit i could watch over and over but he does pull some posing faces which kind of put me off a tiny bit.

it reminds me opf the film Mirror mask more than labrynth :bleh:

i have just watched this video on youtube i thought it was enchanting at first but i imagine i will get bored of this video very fast...althouight the first bit i could watch over and over but he does pull some posing faces which kind of put me off a tiny bit.

it reminds me opf the film Mirror mask more than labrynth :bleh:

Oh I totally agree with you :) It conforts me to see I ain't the only one to be put off by his posing faces :)

hmm yeah i thought that i preffered his hair the length he had it in grace kelly :)

for me his hair was at its best in love today :D

i made such a great comment on perezhilton.com and it posted, but then i refresh the page and it went! WHY?!

I like his hair this way. :) Of course, it's gorgeous either way, but I enjoy the shorter style. :) My favorite is either pulled back on the sides like in that French interview or post-concert like when he's talking to Alan Cumming after the Somerset gig. :wub2: