Happy Endinnn

xxprincesschezzaxx

Do you have Bowie socks?

I have Bowie socks.

I think this ends the argument.

Bowie socks? Pfffft.

I have Bowie's cherry red Ziggy platform boots.

Annnnd I have Jean Genie snakeskin platform pump shoes.

Annnnnnnd a Diamond Dogs era-like floppy hat, to be worn with an all black outfit, a bracelet, and a cigarette.

bowieboots.jpg

--Jack

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah, no. But I am not into wearing people's faces. I have two Bowie shirts, and only one has his face on it... the other just reads "Future Legend."

But the question is, do you have "Reality" and "David Bowie" and "David Live"? (I'd add "Buddha of Suburbia, but that one is really quite good...)

--Jack

BUT DO YOU HAVE SOCKS WITH HIS FACE ON THEM?

NO, I DON'T THINK YOU DO!

I win.

Oh, you guys fight it out..... I don't even qualify...... I do have an extremely respectable collection of Bowie i-tunes on my Mac... no clothes, though... but Do let me know who the winner is, we'll need to figure out a prize, or something.....:biggrin2:

You know, you say you don't like wearing clothing with people's faces on them, but I know that right now, you're sitting there going "Damndamndamn!" at the fact that I have them and you don't.

You know, you say you don't like wearing clothing with people's faces on them, but I know that right now, you're sitting there going "Damndamndamn!" at the fact that I have them and you don't.

...maybe.

But whatever, I bet you haven't seen him live!

You need to get a Bowie thong to really outclass me, though. I know I'm not going there.

--Jack

...maybe.

But whatever, I bet you haven't seen him live!

You need to get a Bowie thong to really outclass me, though. I know I'm not going there.

--Jack

Well, you guys....... I've seen him live at the Pacific Coliseum here in Vancouver, B.C. circa 1982...... it was simply unbelievable..... :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Do one of you really have a D.B. thong??? Does such a thing exist??? :shocked:

p.s. this is my #1,000 post! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!:punk::partytime2::yay:

I only got into him my sophomore year of college... quite late... so I saw him live in 2002 for his Heathen tour, and then again in 2005 for his Reality tour. Then he had health problems and stopped touring. :thumbdown:

There is a surprising plethora of Bowie thongs available for purchase online, hahah. I do not own one.

--Jack

I only got into him my sophomore year of college... quite late... so I saw him live in 2002 for his Heathen tour, and then again in 2005 for his Reality tour. Then he had health problems and stopped touring. :thumbdown:

There is a surprising plethora of Bowie thongs available for purchase online, hahah. I do not own one.

--Jack

HAHAHA I can't honestly say that's gonna be my next purchase... LOL:roftl:

I'm still crying and sniffling after watching Happy Ending ..took me about 10 watches and Ritchie to figure out what its really about and it hit me! Friends are there for you always no matter what happens....Wahhhh snffffffffff

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Freaking adorable. :tears: You should see me now, really. This has touched me inside and left me speechless...

it is so beautiful! :wub2:

Me too!

:tears: :tears: :wub2:

Bypasses the mind and goes straight to the heart.

"The Mind is a good servant, but a poor Master"

Made it sticky for ya :thumb_yello:

It is a sticky.....a sticky right on my heart. :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you.

I also love this video... I think the trick is to NOT take it too seriously - it is, after all, a "dream", an "other-wordly", "fantastical" kind of experience...

What is so beautiful is what is originally a heartbreaking event eventually becomes not only acceptable but truly "uplifting" (pun intended).

Mika finds help - and hope - in a most unexpected place.....

Call it cheesy, call it over the top. It's all open to individual interpretation.

But I truly believe our greatest revelations come to us in our dreams......

oh that was beautiful :wub2: like all your posts lol!

Bowie socks? Pfffft.

I have Bowie's cherry red Ziggy platform boots.

Annnnd I have Jean Genie snakeskin platform pump shoes.

Annnnnnnd a Diamond Dogs era-like floppy hat, to be worn with an all black outfit, a bracelet, and a cigarette.

bowieboots.jpg

--Jack

Oh my God they're awesome!

Why did you bump this? :blink: It's a sticky. :roftl:

Anyway...

I can't wait for a HQ version. Whenever I watch it small on Youtube, I feel like I can't see everything, and when I set it as full-screen, it's fuzzy so I still feel like I can't get the full effect.

Why did you bump this? :blink: It's a sticky. :roftl:

Anyway...

I can't wait for a HQ version. Whenever I watch it small on Youtube, I feel like I can't see everything, and when I set it as full-screen, it's fuzzy so I still feel like I can't get the full effect.

HQ is always the way to go. Maybe it will be on that Stage6 HQ site soon.