Mika thinks we're BRILLIANT!

CazGirl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no i dont lol (sara you know my real name! :roftl:)

i know Mika manages it sometimes, we all know that. There was a rumour a while ago that Starsie used to manage it but I doubt that is true, as she doesn't just organise Mika stuff and she is no longer in his top friends. I believe his sisters are behind it, but I also think his management do it sometimes but not sure.

So, in short, I have no clue.

:lmao:

:roftl: hahaha Caz, that has to be the longest explanation ever for 'I don't know'!!!:bleh:

But I do agree that the M is right: we ARE damn brilliant.

And much more of course, lol!!

Its great to have his feedback - and I cant wait to see his face when we give him the petition from us asking to be considered as his OFFICIAL fanclub :biggrin2:

It's not like he can avoid us anymore, I mean, we know things faster than he does:roftl:

Yay! Will see you there! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: Are you staying over?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! We'll meet again WOO! You bringing the cow? :roftl:

no im not staying over. My daddy is accompaning me to the gig and daddy has a car :biggrin2:

haha. i think im a bit of a daddy's little girl sometimes lol! but im looking forward to it. not looking forward to the usual daddy character *i.e embarrassment* but he'll enjoy the gig.

lol, what i find funny Sara, is that we didnt meet through the MFC, we met through MySpace lmfao xD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! We'll meet again WOO! You bringing the cow? :roftl:

lol, what i find funny Sara, is that we didnt meet through the MFC, we met through MySpace lmfao xD

Oh yeah!!!! LOL!!!! That is quite strange isn't it? That was funny that was. We did some serious butt kicking!! :naughty::roftl:

No, i'm not bringing my cow. :naughty: He's going to Brighton though and then i'm staying over with Jemmalee and then i'm driving us up to London next day (1st) We are staying in a house together for 5 days!! Wicked! We are going clubbing on the Sat night for a night out and to celebrate my belated 'special' birthday, lol!!! Then going to the three London gigs.:naughty::punk::thumb_yello:

Oh yeah!!!! LOL!!!! That is quite strange isn't it? That was funny that was. We did some serious butt kicking!! :naughty::roftl:

No, i'm not bringing my cow. :naughty: He's going to Brighton though and then i'm staying over with Jemmalee and then i'm driving us up to London next day (1st) We are staying in a house together for 5 days!! Wicked! We are going clubbing on the Sat night for a night out and to celebrate my belated 'special' birthday, lol!!! Then going to the three London gigs.:naughty::punk::thumb_yello:

yes...stupid immature children..POW! :naughty:

aw, the cow's missing out this time. well, i guess it's a good thing for him. if we was coming he'd be surrounded by all your girl talk lol!

did you meet Jemmalee at SB? I did hehe! and BlackWildKitty who never posts anymore because she moved somewhere. They gave me those spacehopper sweet things ^_______^

and Jemmalee got me to do the leg kicky thing in the middle of London which was slightly embarrassing LMAO!

yes...stupid immature children..POW! :naughty:

aw, the cow's missing out this time. well, i guess it's a good thing for him. if we was coming he'd be surrounded by all your girl talk lol!

did you meet Jemmalee at SB? I did hehe! and BlackWildKitty who never posts anymore because she moved somewhere. They gave me those spacehopper sweet things ^_______^

and Jemmalee got me to do the leg kicky thing in the middle of London which was slightly embarrassing LMAO!

Awww, ha ha ha, yeah i think i first met Jems at SB.....I've seen her a few times since though, lol! :naughty:

Ha ha ha, yeah. He's missed out on loads actually and hasn't seen Mika since SB!! To think i've done 3 without him already!!! Bless. :naughty:

It's not like he can avoid us anymore, I mean, we know things faster than he does:roftl:

your so rite, i come here to find out all the mika info and then it arrives at mikasounds or myspace a couple of days later:blink:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... all you guys are soooo lucky! Getting to see the man at all the upcoming concerts......

Here in Canuck country there is nothing even in the planning stages...... sucks big time.........:thumbdown:

BTW - - -

Caz - I had a dream last night and YOU were in it - it was pretty cool!!:biggrin2:

golly gosh BRILLIANT eh :blush-anim-cl::wub2: I know he meant it to me specifically but I told him he couldn't let all the other MFCers down so demanded he write a bulletin to the rest of you, I of course got a personal one:mf_rosetinted: professed his undying love for me and everything, then I woke up and found myself in the Happy ending video dreamstate :boxed: I dunno if I am coming or going now.