going to see mika in the UK! *dance all over*

Sivan

nooo leave holes for him to breath ;)

lol ok this scares me...lets stop talking about putting mika in a box... poor guy.... :roftl:

nevermind i dont want mika in a box :)

Yeah poor mikster !

But want you really want ?:biggrin2:

i want to give you something what you have wanted for a long time and didn't happen !

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so most of u know about me going to london end of november.... for 2 weeks baby!

i CANT wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i cant take my smile off my face for days... lol

i am so happy to meet so many of u!

ill go to the november 26th - newcastle show, and london 2,3,4th of december... so everyone that go to these shows make sure i meet u!!!

dont want to go to LA and regret missing u!

im in israel now so ill fly to london from here :):punk:

*dance*

i just cant believe it really.... crazy....

WOW. Very lucky. I would be as excited as you just thinking about seeing MIKA!!!!

So, let me get this straight you are goin to see MIKA on november 26th and then December 2, 3, and 4th. Am I right?

WOW. Very lucky. I would be as excited as you just thinking about seeing MIKA!!!!

So, let me get this straight you are goin to see MIKA on november 26th and then December 2, 3, and 4th. Am I right?

YEP!:thumb_yello:

you dont remember? SHAME ON YOU!

You know Mika sings "you take your girl and multiply her by 4"???

and when he does the 4, he doesnt put his thumb down, instead, he puts his little finger. its an uncommon way to do a 4 and so now it has been dubbed the "Mika Four", and there was talk MONTHS ago that we should all do it so people knew who were MFC members xD

That must be hard to do. I just tried and can't do it. I;m going to do some search and look for a video and pay lots of attention to see it. lol

YEP!:thumb_yello:

WOW. Seeing MIKA four time is a bless for me!!!!

You'll be meeting a lot of MCFers over there. I wish I could have the fundings to go :tears:. I would love to see MIKA three days in a row. I bet he would recognize your face!!

Please if you see him and have a chance to talk to him. Ask if he is coming back to the US. I love MIKA as much as the other fans!!!!!!:wink2::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

WOW. Seeing MIKA four time is a bless for me!!!!

You'll be meeting a lot of MCFers over there. I wish I could have the fundings to go :tears:. I would love to see MIKA three days in a row. I bet he would recognize your face!!

Please if you see him and have a chance to talk to him. Ask if he is coming back to the US. I love MIKA as much as the other fans!!!!!!:wink2::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

awww im sure he will come back to the US next year:wink2: i know that seems agessss away but this year as gone soooo quickly:punk: