Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

Ahahaha. I'm not going for very long though! I'm leaving on the Friday before xmas and I get back on the 5th. My friend is leaving on the Monday!!!!! he's so lucky that he gets about 3 weeks in England!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooo that's awesommeee! ahhh!! Youre so lucky!!! ;)

Christmas AND New Years there!!!!! ahh! hahah

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha. I'm not going for very long though! I'm leaving on the Friday before xmas and I get back on the 5th. My friend is leaving on the Monday!!!!! he's so lucky that he gets about 3 weeks in England!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww you come back on my birthday:naughty:

Oooooooooo Happy early birthday!!!

Hehehe. Ay I am so tired of this week already!

Haha thanks. Yes I know me too. Monday sucked, today was ok. But the rest is going to suck aswell unless Mika releases tour dates:naughty:

Haha thanks. Yes I know me too. Monday sucked, today was ok. But the rest is going to suck aswell unless Mika releases tour dates:naughty:

Today was horrible for me :thumbdown: Oh well, once Saturday 12:01 pm comes, I'll be happy.

I want to know exactly when Mika is coming!!!

I'll probably do nothing haha. Aww you don't have to get me anything:bleh:

psschhh are you kidding me? I'm gonna give you the best mika-esque present ever!! You'll love it!! I just have to find out what it is... :bleh:

We can get together on your birthday for the mfc mika get together at the irvine spectrum!!! AAAHHHH!! and we can celebrate your birthday too!!! AHHH! or on the 6th or later, whenever its better for everyone, BUT WE'LL HAVE A PARTY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY THERE TOO!!! AHH!!! :D:woot_jump:

psschhh are you kidding me? I'm gonna give you the best mika-esque present ever!! You'll love it!! I just have to find out what it is... :bleh:

We can get together on your birthday for the mfc mika get together at the irvine spectrum!!! AAAHHHH!! and we can celebrate your birthday too!!! AHHH! or on the 6th or later, whenever its better for everyone, BUT WE'LL HAVE A PARTY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY THERE TOO!!! AHH!!! :D:woot_jump:

Aww you're so sweet V :huglove:

We're not going to the Irvine Spectrum earlier though? Sayyy.....soon after Christmas?

It can be a joint b-day bash...mines on Dec. 9th...:biggrin2:

Aww you're so sweet V :huglove:

We're not going to the Irvine Spectrum earlier though? Sayyy.....soon after Christmas?

haha sure whatever you want!! It's your birthday!!!

You can decide when to go! But Amanda wouldnt be able to go if it was earlier...

But we'll figure it out!! But whenever we go, it'll be your birthday celebration too! We'll sing GK instead of happy birthday haha...

or both. whatever you want ;)

haha sure whatever you want!! It's your birthday!!!

You can decide when to go! But Amanda wouldnt be able to go if it was earlier...

But we'll figure it out!! But whenever we go, it'll be your birthday celebration too! We'll sing GK instead of happy birthday haha...

or both. whatever you want ;)

Hahahah are you speaking on behalf of everyone? :roftl:

That would be the coolest birthday ever! I guess the 6th would be okay, but its just so close to school you know?

Hahahah are you speaking on behalf of everyone? :roftl:

That would be the coolest birthday ever! I guess the 6th would be okay, but its just so close to school you know?

hahaha

oh yeah huh... umm well, we'll figure it out. I always say that, but this time I mean it. We'll figure it out!

Oh and you bring whoever you want to come too!! Danielle and whoever!!!

hahaha

oh yeah huh... umm well, we'll figure it out. I always say that, but this time I mean it. We'll figure it out!

Oh and you bring whoever you want to come too!! Danielle and whoever!!!

I'm sure Danielle will love going to hang out with a bunch of obsessed Mika fans :lmao:

I'll ask her, but we need to find out everything first :wink2:

I'm sure Danielle will love going to hang out with a bunch of obsessed Mika fans :lmao:

I'll ask her, but we need to find out everything first :wink2:

haha of course. Everyone would love to hang out with us crazy psychos. ha

i havent said that in a long time. "crazy psychos"

okay then so when do you wanna do it?

haha of course. Everyone would love to hang out with us crazy psychos. ha

i havent said that in a long time. "crazy psychos"

okay then so when do you wanna do it?

Hahaha I know I was thinking about that phrase the other day (???) :lmao:

Um......well the sooner the better I guess. We could always try and meet up more than once during the break you know :naughty:

i wish i lived closer to you guys...and that i was 18 and could do what i want...:blink:

then i'd be there too...

I don't live close to her haha. I think I live the fathest than all of the Cali girls on here :sad:

Its no fair:thumbdown: