• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uggh you guys are getting me scared to take it now xD

im sure you did awesomely manda! with all the ap classes youre taking :P

We have to plan our whoole huge mika party get together :naughty:

im bored

Hahaha thanksss.

Hey tomorrow can be a kind of Mika get together, because the other people in the facebook message who are coming are my Mika fan-ish friends hahahaha.

yup mine too

Oh yay now we know the concert wont be during our finals coz he's probably comin back in february! good :roll1:

I'm scared for the finals even though theyre like 2 months away...

YEP!!!

I know, I'm super scared too! The final exams are always about 1/3 of my grade! EEEEEK!

gosh i want to buy 1950's dresses so bad!!!

I'm gonna try to sew a 1950's skirt :P

i love those dresses. full at the bottom and down to the knees/mid calf and a bit high up the waist. I want them so bad! :blush-anim-cl:

haha randommm...

how is everbodyyy?

That is random ahhahaha.

I'm ok. I just got back from our tennis team banquet when the coaches give out awards and stuff. Had a yummy meal followed by APPLE PIE AND A STRAWBERRY!!!

Hi Californians!

Just wanted to let y'all know that if Mika does announce Cali dates, I'll be crashing your party! I'll most likely be going to gigs in LA and San Francisco - and I'm sort of hoping he announces a gig in San Diego, too.

I'm not greedy at all. :mf_rosetinted:

PS: Does anyone wanna send me some weather? It's supposed to be -10F here tonight. *shivers*

There's In & Out Burger in San Diego, at least - why, got a craving?

*Norwalk hops a plane to get a burger*

:plane:

yes!! i looooooooved that place when i went on vacation and i haven't been able to have one since :bleh: mcdonalds is nothing compared to in &out :wub2:

*hops on the plane :mf_lustslow:*

yes!! i looooooooved that place when i went on vacation and i haven't been able to have one since :bleh: mcdonalds is nothing compared to in &out :wub2:

*hops on the plane :mf_lustslow:*

There is one about 10 minutes away from my school. So a bunch of people go there during lunch. I went once but I couldn't eat anything haha.

theres one 10 minutes away from me haha

In and out is the most amazing food place ever. 2ish dollar delicious burgers *faints*

its amazing!!! mmmmm!

they only exist in california, arizona and nevada though :naughty:

IN-N-OUT...IN-N-OUT...

thats what our hamburgerrrs are ABOUT!

lol those radio commercials are awesome, i just drive to in n out whenever i hear one! lol :naughty:

ok gnite